8. Our Start To A New Life Together

8. Our Start To A New Life Together

Arlie

In all my life, I don't think I've ever been outside the country. I don't even think I've even as much as set foot in Mexico but I'm glad I get to share my first trip outside the country on my honeymoon with Tilly Beans. I already knew she had been to the Caribbean so that was never on my list but it was between Jamaica and Bora Bora. I couldn't decide so I flipped a coin and it determined Bora Bora best two out of three and I was satisfied with that. 

"Is this our suite?" She asked as she set her bags down and looked around with wide eyes before settling on me and I nodded. "You're lying." 

"I chose the honeymoon suite and this is where they led us so this is our suite, Mami." Given that it was late at night when we got here, I was feeling tired from the flight so I just dropped the bags right at the entrance of our suite. Looking at her, she still looked confused that this was our suite and I couldn't help but laugh at the seashells she already had on and of course the high waist shorts that failed at keeping in all her ass. 

"Can we just live here? I have enough in my savings to last us a good fifty more years here." She said returning back to me, wrapping her arms around my abdomen and resting her chin against me. 

"We can't live here but we're gonna enjoy the two weeks that we're here. You wanna go out to the water? I wanna get some fresh air." That was a stupid question for me to ask as I know how much she loves the water and she was quick to let me go. Heading right on out the front and to the edge of the veranda. "Just crawl over the edge and drop down." I said as I was getting out of my shirt and wife beater, dropping them on the luggage and walking on out to see her just dangling there. "Let go, Mami." 

"I don't know how deep it is or how far I am from the water." She said and I was surprised at how strong she was to hold herself up the way she was. I crawled over and dropped down into the water without any issues. Walking over to her, she was only inches away from the water but reached around to undo the button on her shorts- "What are you doing?!" She shrieked with a laugh. 

"Getting you out of your shorts, you don't need 'em." Prying them off of her, I balled them up and tossed them back over the railing before grabbing onto her and pulled her down into the water. "You were like three inches away from the water." 

"Well I didn't trust it and since my shorts are off, no need for my thong. Are there fish and stuff around us right now?" She asked looking around but the water was dark, maybe there were outdoor lights we could have turned on but for now we were just under the moonlight and I thought it was nice. The air was warm but the water was cool and refreshing, only been here for a few minutes and I can tell this is gonna be a great honeymoon. 

"There are fish that swim around here but I don't know if they're here at night too. I don't feel anything except for you now reaching into my shorts." She wasn't slick but she wasn't shy about her actions- never was so why would I expect her to be now?

"You don't need your shorts or drawls either so off with them." She urged, letting go of my dick to grab the waist band of both pieces of clothing, slipping them off for me to step out of. "And I don't want to get my seashells wet so can you please put them back on the deck thingy?" She asked as she reached around to untie them. 

Spending a great deal of time swimming around, there was something about hearing her laugh and shriek with excitement that made me feel great. As my wife, I just want her to be happy and to make the most out of the life we're starting together. We were gonna spend more time swimming tomorrow morning and called it a night after about a good two hours of playing in the water. While she was rinsing off in the shower, I was clearing off the rose petals that were left on the bed from staff setting up the suite the way they did. It was a nice touch but knowing her she was just gonna do that petal popping thing because the noise entertains her.