10. Finally.

10. Finally.

Arlie

We are now at the point where my Tilly Beans is due any day and most would think that a woman who is due any day now should be resting right? Oh no. Not my Tilly Beans, she suddenly had the urge to go go kart racing with Varo, Sweets, Lexis, Chewy and Nelle Bells because Varo felt like going. I wasn't gonna deal with Varo today, especially at something like go kart racing when Chewy was there... I don't think they told him Varo was going but I stayed out of it and decided to stay home with my kids since they were both at the house.

Joel was passed out because he overate like I knew he would but he was catching his z's so I wasn't gonna interrupt that. He's about to roll off the couch but I'm still not gonna interfere with that either, he knows better than to sleep on that couch but that's aight. Nicole on the other hand was awake and I reached over to the arm chair she was scrunched up in and grabbed for one of her two  braids, giving it a pull where she instantly swatted at me but was too slow. 

"Oh my God, you're annoying." She said with a laugh as she turned around now that she knew I was gonna be messing with her. "Like seriously, go bother Joel. You have the perfect opportunity to." 

"You're more fun to bother." 

"I can't wait till you start doing this to either Joel or the new born because now I can't relax knowing you're on the hunt to bother the hell out of me." That's how I felt when I took you home from the hospital, I could never relax and now neither can you. That's how this works. 

"Still gonna bother you. I see you more of like a younger sister that thank God I never truly had opposed to my kid. We're way too close in age for me to take being a parent to you seriously." I said which got her to laugh. "For real, I'll snitch on you to Grandma meanwhile I'll beat Joel's ass if he acts up." 

"We're not that close in age though. I was half your age when you were thirty." 

"Put it like this, you and I are closer in age than Breezy is with either of his siblings." 

"That's crazy... and now here you are having a new born. Thought you were done after Joel?" 

"One more wouldn't hurt and you don't understand just how happy this makes Tilly Beans." She's giving the rest of her life to be with me because we already agreed there is no divorce, we in it for the long run now. I can give eighteen of those years for her if it makes her all that much happier for her to be able to be the mother she never got to have when she was growing up. Not to mention I'm real excited for one more addition to my family. "Maybe one day you'll feel the same- oh wait, your boyfriend can't-"

"Ha Ha Dad, so funny." She said which got me to laugh. "This technically means this is my fifth sibling, well even more technically, half sibling." 

"Yeah you got the shit end of the stick when it came to your parents. Mom had three others but in all respect those other three were fully related and on my side at least all my kids are still with me." I said still laughing and she joined in shaking her head. "Told you we weren't shit." 

"That's an understatement but I think I'm gonna get heading home. Nitty should be there by now and its date night for us so I need to get ready and such." 

"You just ate lunch with Joel and I? It's only four thirty, what time you  going out?" 

"Eight but I take a long time to get ready because I get distracted." I just pointed to the front door. "Wow Dad." 

"I don't wanna be the reason why you were late getting ready. Bye kid and I'll talk to you tomorrow." She stood up from her chair and came over to give me a hug before taking herself towards the door. "Bye Nicole."