Last night

TRIGGER WARNING

You woke up in a queen sized bed covered by fluffy blankets. For a moment you were scared and confused but then you remembered that you were living with Ms Kang and Chanhee. You went to sit up, but you were pulled back down by a pair of arms. Your eyes went wide as you were pulled into someone's chest. You turned your head and saw black hair. You sighed quietly and bit your lip, closing your eyes as you remembered what happened last night. //FLASHBACK// You and Chanhee just finished eating and you felt quite tired. Ms Kang led you to your room and said that Chanhee's room was right next to yours if you needed anything. You changed into some pyjamas Ms Kang had given you. You laid in bed and quickly fell asleep. You woke up, tied to a bed. You tried to scream but there was a rag in your mouth. You looked around and saw you were in your foster father's basement. The door up the stairs opened and he came through it. He smirked and walked down, closing the door. He got to you and started undoing his belt. Tears streamed down your face as he took it off and started undoing his pants. He stopped for a moment and looked at you with his cold, dark eyes. He smirked and ripped off your shirt, leaving you shirtless/in a bra and pants. He started undoing your pants and took off his own.[I'd be more detailed but pretty much all of you are children so...] He took off your pants and underwear and picked up his belt. He started whipping you with it. You cried and tried to scream but you couldn't you kept trying but the gag wouldn't let you until- "Y/n!" You woke up gasping, sitting up quickly with tears streaming down your cheeks. You looked over and saw Chanhee. "C-chanhee?" You said, your voice shaking. He sat on the bed and rubbed your back. "I'm here y/n, don't worry." You started crying and you hugged him tight, burying your face in his chest. He bit his lip, not really knowing what to do. He wrapped his arms around you, and held you close as you cried in his chest. He could assume why you were crying, but he didn't say anything. You pulled away and wiped your eyes, not looking at him. "S-sorry if I woke you up Chanhee..." you said softly, looking at your hands. He sighed and took one of your hands, rubbing his thumb in circles on the back of your hand soothingly.  "You didn't wake me up, I had gotten up to get water and I heard you screaming and crying" he said softly. You looked at the clock. It was 2am. You looked at him and bit your lip before looking down. "Chanhee...can you do me a favor?" He looked at you. "What is it?" He asked. "C-can you stay with me? ...I'm scared to be alone..." you said quietly. "...okay." you looked at him with wide eyes then smiled softly. "Thank you" you laid down and felt him lay next to you, then felt his arms wrap around you and pull you closer to him, your back against his chest. You closed your eyes and started falling asleep, but before you did you heard Chanhee say "I'll always be here for you" and you fell asleep. //FLASHBACK OVER// Your eyes widened slightly as you felt him move, and you quickly laid your head down and closed your eyes, acting like you were still asleep.
Chanhee P.O.V
He opened his eyes and looked around, wondering why he wasn't in his room until he remembered. 'Y/n had a nightmare last night...so I came in here and comforted them until we both fell asleep...' His eyes widened slightly and he looked down, seeing you in his embrace, apparently sleeping. He sighed as he realized what he said last night. 'Pabo..."I'll always be here for you" what does that even mean? Aish hopefully they didn't hear me say that...I'd be too embarrassed to even look at them...y/n looks cute while they're  sleeping- aish what's wrong with you Kang Chanhee?! It's not good to get your hopes up...and they'll most likely leave you once they find out the truth...' He sighed and laid back into his original position, looking at the sleeping y/n. He caressed y/n's cheek gently before getting up and leaving the room quietly, heading to his room.
End of Chanhee P.O.V
You opened your eyes when he left and you sighed, blushing a bit. 'Thank goodness he left, because I wasn't gonna be able to keep a straight face if he was here much longer.' You blushed darker as you raised a hand to your cheek that he had caressed just a few moments ago. 'Why did he do that? Does he possibly...NO!' You shook your head. 'There's no way he likes me....don't get your hopes up.' You sighed and laid in bed a little longer before getting up and getting dressed, going downstairs. When you went into the kitchen you stopped short, your eyes wide.