Missing?

It was lunchtime and Chanhee still wasn't at school. Y/n didn't quite feel comfortable with eating alone in the cafeteria, so they decided to go up to the roof. Once they got there they sat near the edge and ate lunch, enjoying the view. Y/n heard shouting and looked down, seeing some of the upperclassmen playing soccer/football. 'Chanhee seems like he'd be good at it...' Y/n thought, a small smile coming to their face as they thought of Chanhee playing with the guys and smiling. "I wonder what his laughter sounds like..." Y/n mumbled softly. "Who's laughter?" Someone asked, causing Y/n to jump and turned around, seeing a guy they'd never seen before. Y/n was immediately in awe at how attractive he was, but they immediately snapped out of it. "No one." They said quickly, causing the stranger to tilt his head. "You're Y/n right? The name's SeokWoo, but everyone calls me Rowoon." The stranger introduced himself. Y/n smiled softly at Rowoon. "Yeah, I'm Y/n, how'd you know?" They asked, and Rowoon chuckled. "Chanhee talks a lot. Well, he rarely talks, but recently, whenever he does it's mostly about you." Y/n was instantly more interested in this "Rowoon" character. "You know Chanhee?" They asked, tilting their head as they continued to eat their lunch. Rowoon smiled and nodded. "Of course! He's really close to me and a few other guys. But recently he hasn't been hanging around with us, saying that he had "someone important to look after". At first, we thought it was his mom, but when he started talking about this new student at school, we realized he was talking about you." Y/n was shocked. They had no idea that Chanhee had a group of friends to hang out with, or that he spoke about them to his friends. "O-oh....well, it's nice to meet you. Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Y/n asked, finished with eating lunch. Rowoon started to look a little, and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...has he explained why everyone gets nervous around him?" Y/n shook their head. "No, he was going to tell me this morning, but then my alarm for school rang, and he left." Rowoon nodded slowly. "Then....meet me behind the building when school ends." He said as the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over.

~ time skip ~

Y/n tapped their foot as they waited behind the building, a bit nervous. They had no idea why they're listening to a guy they just met. "Y/n!" A voice yelled, and Y/n turned their head to see Rowoon with seven other guys. 'Oh no....am I going to get ganged up on???' Y/n tried not to look nervous as the group got closer. "So...what is it you wanted to talk about?" They couldn't help but notice that most of the guys looked a little upset or nervous, except for this one scary looking guy who was just glaring. Rowoon sighed softly as he looked at Y/n. "Y/n....Chanhee's missing. And... it's all because of who he is and who his father is." Y/n's eyes went wide. "Missing?! And it has to do with his father?? Wait....who is Chanhee's father?" Y/n never saw any photos of any father figure back Chanhee's house. "Well about that....it might be better to talk somewhere else." And so two of the guys linked their arms with Y/n's in an overly gentleman-like manner, and the group started walking.