Chapter 2

I sat in the car looking at the tall building and all the people walking by. I was too happy about looking at the different sights.

"Is that good?" I asked as I pointed to the resteruant. He looked and nodded.

Then he pulled in and went to the drive thru. "Hello welcome to steak and shake how may I help you?"

"Aye let me get two double stack meals and two Oreo milkshakes." he said.

"Ok will that be all."

"Yea."

"12.23. Sir." she said and he pulled up to the window.

He paid and they gave us the food. Then he got back on the road.

He gave me the food and he took a frie. He ate it as he drove.

I took one and ate it. I love fries. I ate some more. He looked at me. "Damn girl don't eat them all I got some in there too." he chuckled. I giggled and nodded.

"Sorry." I said. He turned on a dirt road.

It was nothing but trees. I grew scared at the feeling. "Where we going?" I asked Chris.

"My Warehouse." he said and then I seen it in the distance. He drove into the lot and I seen nothing but expensive cars.

He parked and we got out. He unlocked the door and we walked in. I seen so many men I was scared. I walked close to Chris.

We went upstairs and walked to a room. It was a big office. "Go sit over there." he said and I walked towards the sofa.

I sat the food down then I sat down. He walked to his desk. He logged in on his computer. Then a knock came on the door.

It opened to a tall dark skin boy. He looked at Chris and then at me. He smirked and walked further in the room.

"Wassup Chris. Who is this?" he asked and Chris looked up from his computer and at the boy.

"No one that concerns you. What you want." he barked. The dark skin boy laughed and looked at Chris.

"The boy who lost the money took off." Chris jumped from his chair.

"How?! I thought yall got his ass?!"

"Shit I just got here." he said and sat down. He sat on the sofa chair next to me. Chris looked at him.

"Aye nigga go see if that nigga came back." Chris said. I knew he just wanted him away from me.

"Man that nigga not coming back." the boy said. "Wassup ma. Im Ash." he smiled. I nodded. "What you ain't got no name?" he said.

"Im Nicole." I said. I felt Chris burning holes in my face. I cures my self out mentally. Chris told me not to talk to other boys.

"Well you beautiful Nicole." he said. I nodded and looked down not trying to make eye contact.

I remember I had food and started to eat it. I was nervous as to what Chris was going to do to me.

"Aye man go check." he barked. Ash looked at him and shook his head.

"Nigga he not coming back." then he looked at me. "So when you gonna let me take you out?" he asked.

I didn't look up I just ate my food. "Damn you them hard to get bitches." he said. "Shit I like that." he moved closer.

Chris mugged the hell out of him. Then the door opened to another boy. He looked at Ash. "Aye man Germany want you." he said and walked out.

Ash looked at me. "Imma see you later ight." and he got up and walked out.

I ate the last bit of my food. I got up and walked to the trash bag. I put my trash in the trash bag.

"Lock the door." he said. I turned and locked the door. I turned back and he was in front of me.

He stepped closer and my back hit the door. He grabbed me by my throat.

"If I ever catch you talking to another nigga imma try my best to break yo fucking neck." he said.

I started to cry. He let go and I dropped to the floor and gasped for air. He walked back over to his desk. He sat down and looked at me.

"Stop all that damn crying." he said. I wiped my tears.

Then I got up and sat on the sofa. Then he practically ignored me. I felt so low at this point.

I hate getting him so mad. I knew I shouldn't have talked to him.

I looked up. "Where is the bathroom?" I asked. He pointed to the door in the room.

I got up and went in. I looked at the hand print on my neck. I seen a tear fall from my eye. Then the door opened to Chris. He came in and looked at me. Then he closed the door.

"You alright?" he asked. I nodded. "Naw foreal are you alright?"

"Yea. Im good." he sighed.

"You know how I feel when you talk to other niggas." he said.

"Yea I know." he stepped closer and kissed on my neck.

"You forgive me?" he picked me up and sat me on the counter. I nodded.

He slid off my crop top showing my black bra. He gripped my waist and I gasped and he kissed me.

I cupped his face and he unbuttoned my shorts. He slid them down. Now I was only in my bra and panties. He stepped back and looked at me.

He pulled down his joggers and took off his shirt. He knew I wasn't the type to suck so he stoked him self till it was brick hard.

Then he came and kissed me again. He slipped my panties off and rubbed his head up against my clit. He is always the one to tease.

At this point I was aching for him. He pushed in and I cringed my eyes.

Seems like I can never get use to him. He stroked in me like he really wanted me to enjoy it.

He pulled away from kissing me. He pinned my hands on the mirror. He bit his lip looking at me as I moaned in his face.

"You forgive me?" he asked again.

"Ye-yes." I moaned and he smiled. He started to stroked me slow.

"Next time you talk to a nigga imma hurt you." he said. I nodded and he picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

I wrapped my legs around him. He did long strokes in me and I nearly died on the wall.

I started to tighten around him. He knew this and looked at me. "Go ahead." he said and I released. He pulled out and my legs were sorta weak.

He told me to take a little bath. So I did. Best decision ever.