Chapter 20

I got out the shower and walked into my closet. I put on my loose white blouse with my body con skirt with my black wedges.

I walked into the kitchen and seen Chris feeding Seirra

I walked into the kitchen and seen Chris feeding Seirra. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled and kissed her head and sat down next to her.

"So what's on the menu this morning Daddy?" i said and he looked at me and smirked. He turned with a full plate.

"Just some eggs, sausages, little bacon, and some health fruit." i looked at him. "I ran out of pancake mix." he said and i giggled.

He sat down and we ate our food.
Soon we where out the door and to get Chris' mom. Once we scooped her up we went straight to the court house.

I was so nervous my foot tapped really fast in the car. Chris looked at me. "Baby calm down. We good." he said and held my hand. I nodded and tried to calm down but my mind was racing from ideas.

What if i don't get her back? What if she is forced to live with Kendal? I shook my head at the thoughts and clamed down.

Before i knew it we were parking outside of the court house. He parked in the parking deck and we all walked in.

We walked to the court room and sat down till they introduced our case. "So our lawyer should be here any minute." Chris put his phone back in his suit pocket.

I nodded and tried to breath and think positive about the whole situation. Then a black man walked up to us. He looked to be in his late fourties.

He looked at chris and chris stood up. "Wassup Mr. Johnson." he said and he looked at me.

"Your Ms. Knight?" i nodded and he nodded. "Well lets got get your daughter back." he said and we all walked to the front.

The judge sat in his seat. He looked at everyone with a unpleasing expression.

Mr. Johnson put the paper work on the table and looked at me. "Have you ever tounch your daughter in an abusive manner?" he asked. I looked at him.

"I would never hit my child for no reason. I would never hit her at all." i said and he nodded.

"Then i don't see why they took her. Unless some one had filed a complaint." he said. I looked at Chris.

"Aye you know who tho?" Chris asked. Mr. Johnson shook his head. Then the door opened. It was this guy with a breif case. He sat down on the opposite side.

Then the judge sighed. "Ok next case. Ms. Knight you are trying to gain custody of Bella Knight right?" i nodded and he nodded. "Well lets get this show on the rode." he said and the guy stood up.

"Sir my client isn't here yet." he said and the judge looked at him.
"Who?" he asked.

"Kendal Shaw." he said and my heart burned. I bawled my fist. Chris held my hand and kissed my cheek.