Chapter 6

I sat in the room curled under the covers. I wiped my eyes as the salty tears came down my face.

Ever since Chris said where we stand in the whole relationship status I have been moody.

Its my time of the month and all I do is lay in bed. Sarah has been coming over for the past three days and I just want to be alone.

Chris on the other hand has been staying at the trap 24/7 working. I know he is just trying to get away from me.

I sat up in bed looking at the room I was in. I can't believe we been here for a good two months and I still can't get use to it.

I walked to the bathroom and handled my business. Then i walked into the living room.

To my surprise I seen Chris sleep on the sofa. I rolled my eye and walked into the kitchen. I fixed me two hot pockets.

As I was waiting on the time I heard a groan. I looked at seen it was Chris. He looked at me and I looked away.

"You still got that damn nasty ass attitude?" he asked as he grabbed a poptart from the cabinet. I rolled my eyes. "What I tell you about rolling them eyes?" he said.

I shrugged and took out my hot pockets. "Girl you just think you run some shit don't you. Hope you know you don't run shit in this house." I looked at him.

"I run this pussy you try to fuck." I said and walked out the kitchen.

I sat down on the bed and started to eat. He came in and looked at me. "Watch how you talk to me."

"Why you think you can intimidate somebody. You ain't bout shit." I said and he looked at me.

"You ain't gone be shit if you don't shut the fuck up." he barked.

I finished my food and sat the plate at on the night stand. Then I looked at Chris who had mug on his face.

"You can go now." I said and he started to breath heavy.

"Girl you got one more time." he said. I stood up and looked at him.

"Get the fuck out." I said and he rushed to me and picked me up and slammed me on the bed. Then he pinned me to the bed holding my wrist on opposite sides of my head.

"I fucking told you to shut that shit up." he said with anger in his voice.

I smiled at him and he looked confused. "Why the fuck you smiling?" he said.

I started to laugh. "You look so stupid." I said and he grew more angry. I bit my lip.

He looked at me and I started to inch closer to his face. Then kissed him. He looked at me then depend the kiss.

He still held my wrist above my head. But he moved on hand and slipped it between my legs.

I pushed him away. "Im still only period." I said he looked at me. He sighed and rolled off me. We laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Chris I wanna go out." I said. He looked at me.

"With who Sarah?" I shook my head. "What you got another girlfriend to go with?" he said and i shook my head. "Not no fucking nigga!" he said. I laughed at his slowness.

"I wanna go out with you retard." I said and he calmed down. "Like we can go to the movies and then like go to a nice restaurant."

"Why?" I sighed at his difficult attitude. I sat up in the bed.

"Never mind just forget." he sighed and sat up and looked at me.

"Naw you wanna go out imma take you out ok. But you gonna have wait till this little time of the month shit over with." I looked confused.

"Why?" he bit his lip and I realized what he was talking about.

"You know imma beat that shit up." he leaned in and kissed me slowly.

"You are so dirty." I said between kisses. He chuckled. Then his phone rang. I whined. "Nooo. Don't answer it." I said and pulled him into another kiss. He got between my legs and grind.

Then it rang again. He pulled back and got the phone. He answered it and I pounded.

He chuckled. "Wassup bruhh." he said. He laid down beside me and I turned on the TV. "Naw man Im at the house." I looked at Chris as he started to get mad. "What the hell you mean its gone?" he sat up. "Aye man Im on the way." he said and hung up. "Aye get me some clothes out Im but to take a shower." he said and walked in the bathroom.

I got up and went to his drawer. I got out a Orange Nike shirt with just the check. Some khaki cargo shorts, some black and white weed socks and his high top white forces.

Then he came out in his underwear. He put on his clothes and got his stuff. I sat on the bed.
"Imma be back by 12 tonight." he said and I looked at the time and it was only 6. I looked at him.

"That is 6 hours Chris."

"Aye I got to do what I got to do. Imma be back by 12 I promise ight." he said. I looked at him.

"Chris you better be here for real." I said and he nodded. He came and kissed my lips and i pulled him to the bed and he chuckled.

"Shawty I got to go." he said and I sighed. "Wait up for me." he said and I nodded. He got up and walked out the house.

I heard his car and then it drove off. I watched TV. I sighed and got up.

I grabbed the house phone and called Sarah. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"Wassup baby." she said.

"Wassup. Why you doing?" I asked.

"Shit nothing. Me and mike just got back from the store. You wanna come over and hang?" she asked.

"Yea. Imma be there in minute ok."

"Ok see you when you get here." she said and I went and took a shower.

Then I put on my clothes. I put on a black Nike hoodie and my gym shorts and some socks and Nike slides.

I walked out the house and locked up. I walked down the street and seen Sarah house and walked up. I knocked and she came to the door.

"Wassup baby?" she said and I walked in. We sat in the leaving room and chilled.

I was laughing till there was a knock on the door. Sarah got up and opened the door. It was Ash. I cures myself mentally.

He walked in and seen me. Then he smiled. "Wassup Nicole." he said. I waved.

"Move Ash quit trying to talk to her. She got her self a man." Sarah said. I told her about how Ash been trying to get at me.

He sucked his teeth. "Last time I check he said he she wasn't her man." I grew uncomfortable about the situation. "Listen Nicole I like you. And I know I can be a better man to you than that nigga Chris."

"Ain't he your friend?" I said. He looked at me.

"Yea he is but I can see you not feeling him so let him go and get with me."