Chapter 19

I waked up in my bed from my salty tears stains on my pillow. I looked at how the rain pours on to the earth as the day went on.

It seems like i can never have a parade cause it always rain in my world. Im tired of being the victim of things.

Im tired of people running over me. I sick and tired of it. I done with being nice and im done beinh a little scared bitch!

I got up and went to the bathroom. I clean my self up anf walked out. I seen Chris. He had his shirt off with his jeans on. He held the phone. He looked up at me.

"What?" i said. He sighed.

"That was child protective services. They said you have to be at the court house at 9 am. Next Wednesday." i shook my head.

"No i need it to be Monday. The sooner i go the soonet i could get my child back." he nodded and got the phone. He looked at me.

"You do know who did this right?" i looked at him and nodded.

"He just wants her all to him self so he can mistreat her. I won't have it. I want my child. He has a new daddy." i said. He smilef and got up.

"My daughter has a new mommy too." he said and i looked at him.

"Where is she?" he looked at me.

"She's with my mom." i looked at him. This is the first time i have ever heard about his mother.

"Oh." i said. He looked at me.

"You wanna come with me to go get her?" i looked at him and nodded. He smiled. "Good put on some clothes." i nodded and walked to the closet.

I put a black blouse. I put on a white leggins and my black flats. I made sure i lotioned down before i went into the kitchen. I seen a plate of food on the island.
I looked chris and he looked at me. "You cooked for me all the time. I wanted to do something for you for a change." he said and came and kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled.

"This looks amazing." i said and he smiled.

"It took me a while. But good thing you were in the shower for like a whole hour." i looked and him and he chuckled.

I sat down and started my food. He made bacon, eggs, grits, and waffles. It was so good.

"These grits are so good." i said and he smiled. I moaned as i ate another bite. He looked at me and i felt embarrassed. He smirked.

"Naw you done already made the noise ain't no since and getting shy now." he said and i laughed.

We finished eating and went out to the car. Chris opened the door for me and i got in. Then he closed my door and jogged to his side.

He drove out the neighborhood and to the freeway. We were crusing till Chris phone rang. He looked and it said mom.

"Answer that for me." he said. I got it and answered it.

"Hello?" i said. I heard a loud noise and someone crying.

"Chris?! Where is Chris?! Put Chris on the phone!" she said really scared.

"He is driving what is going on." i said tryung to figure out what's wrong.

"Tell him ghetto babymama of his is at my door with some dude!" she said.

"Chris some your baby mama and some guy is banging on her door." Chris sped down the freeway.

"Ok we are on our way ok. Just stay calm and go into the farthest room away from the front door." i said trying to keep them safe till we get there.