Chapter 16

"Ken where is Bella's blacket?" i yelled through the house looking through the boxes.

Its been two months since we moved to LA. It have been great. I haven't told chris yet but he might find out sooner or later.

I didn't hear anything. I looked at Bella and then at the door. I walked down stairs. I looked down the stairs. I seen him on his phone. He smiled as he texted on it. I looked at him.

"Kendal!" i said and he looked at me.

"Yea babe." he said amd i crossed my arms.

"I asked you do you know where Bella's blacket." he shook his head and his phone dinged. He looked at me.

"I will find it after-"

"Find it now!" i said and walked back to the room. I seen Bella just laughing her but off for no reason.

I shook my head at her. Then i went and put her in her bed. Then i went and took a long shower.

I after i was finish i heard Bella crying. I hurried on my clothes and went and checked on her.

I picked her up and she still cried. I went started to feed her. Then i seen a note.

Stepped out. Be back later
Love ken💖

I scoffed as i read the letter. I finished up with Bella and she went straight to sleep.

I walked down stairs to Kendal's little man cave. I walked to his computer.

I typed in the code. But it denied me. I typed Bella name but it denied me again. Then i typed in his birthday and it went through.
"When was he gonna tell me he changed the code." i said and shook my head.

I went to his phone. I seen he been texting some one under the Name Lovely. Then it was a picture of the girl back with a tattoo of his nick name. Ken.

I was confused. "Who is lovely?" i said. I looked at the last messaged. She said i love you. I couldn't believe it. "Could he be cheating on me?" i sat back in the seat.

Then i heard a car door. I hurried and exited the tab and shut the computer off. I hurred and ran out the room and closing his door.

I walked in the kitchen. Then i heard the front door opened. Kenal walked through the door with food.

"Heyy baby." he kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him back.

He sat the food down and his phone. "Im gonna go take a quick shower. Fix my plate?" he asked and i nodded.

He ran upstairs and i took out the food. He got Chinese food. It smelled so good.

His phone dinged. I looked and it was Lovely. I looked at the stair case. Then back at his phone.

I grabbed it and put my finger over the home button. It didn't go through.

I bit my lip and tried my other finger. Nothing. I huffed. Then i heard the shower stop. I huried and put the phone back and made his food.

He came down stairs and sat down. He looked at his phone and opened it. Then went to his text messages.

"Babe can you get me the peppers." i got up and walked to the cabinet. I got it and walked back to the table. He started to eat his food.