Chapter 21

I looked at Sarah as she tried on a wedding dress. She looked so beautiful in it. She looked at me and smiled. "So what you think?" she asked. I smiled.

"I think it looks beautiful on you." i said. She smiled and looked at me.

"So what are you gonna where?" she asked. I looked at her.

"What?" i said. I was beyond confused.

"What kind of dress are you gonna wear duhh?" she said and i laughed.

"I really don't know. I wasn't looking." i said knowing i was eyeing a beautiful dress right next to Sarah's.

She nodded and looked in the mirror. "I never thought i would be getting married. All my life i thought i was too much for a man to wanna marry me. But i guess im not." she smiled. I smiled at her.

"Mike is smart to marry you. You guys are soulmates." i said and she smiled and looked at me.

"So are you and Chris. You guys are the reason why i don't want to give up on Mike." i smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and i smiled.

"I love you so much baby." i said and she hugged me tight.

"I love you too baby." i said and she smiled at me.

Sarah said she was gonna get the dress. Then she made me sit in the car while she did her little thing in the store.

I looked at the rear view mirror. It was this black car behind me. I sat up in my car and kept looking. I looked at the store and Sarah was still in there.

I texted her to hurry up. She said wait like five more minutes. I really couldn't. I just had a bad feeling about that car behind me.
Finally she came out and put her stuff in the back and got in the front. She looked at me. "Gosh you couldn't wait till-" i drove off down the street. She looked at me crazy. "Damn wait Nicole shit!" she said and i wasn't paying attention.

I looked in my rear view mirror and the car was right behind us. I drove down a street and made a quick u turn and drove back down the street and made a right.

Sarah looked at me crazy. "What the hell was that Nicole?!" she said and i sighed.

"Somebody was following hs so i had to drive like that now calm down." i said and she looked at me.

"You so fucking weird i swear. You ole dangerous ass." she said and i chuckled and drove home. I dropped Sarah off at home and i went home.

I walked in the house and seen Seirra and Bella in the living room. "Heyy you guys." i said and went and sat next to them. I grabbed Bella and she giggled.

"Hi Ms. Nicole." Seirra said and i kissed her cheek.

"Where is daddy?" i asked. She pointed to the room. I nodded and sat Bella back in her bouncer. Then i walked to the room.

I seen him at his desk on his computer. Sometimes i hate when he does work at home but he nevet listens.

I walked over and stood behind him. I gave his shoulders and little massage. "So did Sarah find a dress?" he asked.

"Yea and it lookes so good on her." i said and he nodded.

"What about you?" he said and pulled me to him lap. I looked at him.

"No." i lied. He looked from his computer and at me.

"You telling me that you didn't find a dress when you went dress shopping?" he asked. I nodded. "I told you not to lie to me." he said and i sighed.

"I just wanted today to be about Sarah. Im tired of being in the spotlight. I want her to have her moment. We can get married when you get back." i said and he looked at me.