Chapter 8

I laughed at how Goldie made faces as she ate the hot dog.

"This shit is so fucking nasty." she said and I was rolling on the towel.

"Girl shut up." I said and they laughed. "Just eat the chips." I said and she nodded.

"So when are you and Chris going out?"

"Friday." I said and she nodded.

"Good that gives us at least a day to get you some stuff together." Sarah said and I nodded.

"Alright I guess. Im not use to all the make up stuff." they nodded.

"Wassup ladies." We heard. I looked back and seen Ash. I felt my stomach turned and I sat up quickly. "Wassup Nicole." he said to me.

I don't know how he knew we were here but I wish he would leave.

He sat down next to kim and Goldie looked at me. I was so uncomfortable sitting near him.

"Hey Nicole lets go to the bathroom." she said and I hurried and stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"So what's going on?" she asked.

"I really really REALLY like Chris and I want what we have to work but Ash is always around and yesterday he kissed me-"

"He kissed you!" she said. I nodded. "Kim likes him." she said. I covered my mouth.

"OMG I can't believe Im already starting shit on my first day meeting you guys." she said. Goldie sighed.

"Listen just calm down ok." she said to me. I was just so frustrated wit everything.

"What if she doesn't want to be my friend?" I asked Goldie. I just met Kim today and I don't want to hurt her as a first impression.

"Just act normal ok. They just talk ok. Just don't pay him any mind." she said and I nodded.

We walked out the bathroom and I seen a guy by everyone. We walked over to them and it was Chris. He seen me and smiled.

"Wassup bae." he said and kissed me. He held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aye I got some stuff planed for Friday." he said.

"What's going on Friday?" I heard Ash ask.

"Me and babygirl going on a date." he said and Ash looked at me.

I seen hurt in his eyes but I don't see why. He talkes to Kim.

"Ooouuu we should double date." Kim says. I bit my lip hoping Chris would say no.

"How bout another time. I really wanna spend a night out with my girl." he said and she nodded.

I felt so relived that he wanted to go to alone. He gripped my ass and I gasped.

"Bae stop." I said and he chuckled.

"I haven't see you all day. I missed you." he said and I blushed.

"I missed you too." I said and I felt Ash burning holes in my head.

I looked at him and he mugged me like hell. He should leave me alone. I love Chris. I don't even know Ash.

"So you gonna get in the water with me?" I asked. Chris looked at confused.

"I thought it was on your time of the month?" he said. I bit my lip and walked to the water.

I looked back and he was taking off his clothes. He left his boxers on and ran to me.

He picked me up and ran to the water. I laughed at him as he took us under water.

He went back up and I was wrapped around him shaking from the cold water.

He chuckled at me. I giggled at him. "Bae you play too much." I said and he chuckled lightly.

"Bae?" he said. I blushed and looked down. "I like my new nickname." he said and I smiled.

"Well you started it." I said and he chuckled.

He leaned over and kissed me. He squeezed my ass and I moaned against his lips.

"Aye you guys!" he heard. We looked and seen everyone packing up.

Chris started to walk back to the beach with me in his arms.

"Aye y'all ready to go?" Goldie said. Chris looked at me.

"We can meet back up at my house later tonight." they nodded and me and Chris sat on the placket I had.

"Chris?" I said as I laid on his chest. He looked down at me to continue. "How do you feel about me?" I had to ask.

The feeling of not knowing was killing me. I need to know. My heart was aching for him to love me so I had to get an answer.

"I never thought I can love until I met you." he said. That made my heart flutter. "The first time I had sex with you i knew I was gonna love you sooner or later. I wanted you to love me so that's why I don't want you talk to another nigga."

I stared at him as he stared at me. I had to ask or I will never live it down. "What if is say I love you?" he looked at me.

"I would say wait for me. Cause I know Im not there yet. But Im getting there and being with you Im moving faster and faster everyday." I felt butterflies in my stomach. He makes me feel so good when he talks about this.

"So are we...ya know?" I bit my lip. He looked at me.

"What ever you want us to be we can be that baby." he said and I smiled widely.

"Im yours and your mine." I said and he nodded agreeing.

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine." I looked at him. "What?"

"This kat is mine."I said seductively in his ear. He smirked and gripped my waist.

"Not any more." he said and flipped us over. I was on bottom as he was on top. He kissed down my body.

"Baby.....not here...." I moaned. He bit his lip and stood up. We walked to the car and got in.

Then his phone rang as he started it. He looked at me and sighed.

"Hello." he answered it and I seen irritation on his face.

"...."

"Man why yall didn't do shit!!"

"....."

"SHIT MAN!" he huffed "Ight here I come." he said and he drove out the parking lot.

"What happen?" I dared to ask.

"Some of my workers fuck some shit up and shit got bad." he said. I nodded acting like I actually knew what was going on.

"Well what are you about to do?" I asked. He looked at me then back at the road.

"Im about to fuck some shit up." he said and I closed my eyes and silently prayed.

He pulled into the lot and everyone was outside. He stopped the car and jumped out.

"What the fuck happened!?!" he yelled at them.

I had the window down so I head everything. I seen Chris walked toward the door. He opened it and his arms dropped to his side. He turned around to look at his workers.

He was furious. I sighed and he walked back over to the workers.
"I want this shit cleaned up now!!" he said and rubbed his head. "Everyone get the shit cleaned and go home for a while. Just lay low." he said.

They all nodded and walked in the warehouse. Chris walked back to the car. I moved over to the drivers seat. He looked at me and I pointed to the passenger seat and he walked over.

He got in and I drove off.