Ark: Volume 2 Chapter 6

Soul Caretaker

"Snake, pack them up."

When Ark pointed to the items gathered at his feet, Snake extended its tongue and swallowed it all. The trash piles that were swept in with the torrent were fairly profitable. Various kinds of seaweed, Merpeople items, recovery potions, Pearls and other random drops. Thanks to that, the bag he had completely emptied in Nodelesse had become quite hefty.

An exceptional amount of monsters had been guarding the pile of junk, but now, even if 5 or 6 of the dungeon's monsters rushed him, he could easily defeat them.

The advantage of a Dark Walker's Dark attribute was the stat increases, which allowed him to pose to be a higher level than he actually was, and thanks to it, he could gain additional EXP from defeating monsters at least 5 levels higher than himself with the same amount of effort. The applied additional EXP was 10% per 5 levels. The monsters he encountered in Gallic's stomach were on average, 10 levels higher.

The additional EXP was a whopping 20%! To maximize the effect, Ark only slept for 2 hours a day and worked hard to level up. Thanks to this, Ark's level increased by another 10 in a week.

"Status window."

Character Name

Ark

Race

Human

Alignment

Good +50

Fame

520

Level

62

Profession

Dark Walker

Title

Cat Knight, Caretaker

Health

1,305

Mana

730 (+100)

Spiritual Power

100

Strength

176

Agility

196 (+17)

Stamina

246

Wisdom

25

Intelligence

141

Luck

41

Flexibility

14

Art of Communication

18

Affection

18

Special Stat: Knowledge of Ancient Relics

35

Equipment Effects

Black Bear Mouse Leather Armor: Agility 2, Frost Resistance +20
Cat Paws: Attack Speed +10%, Agility +15, Critical Hit Rate +10%
Crystal Golem's Head: Mana +100

*All abilities will increase by 20% in the dark.

* You have the ability to hide in the darkness (Duration time 10 minutes. Cancelled if you get into combat).