The Case Of The Gossip Guy

SCORPIUS'S POV

" And then I looked down and I had gotten Rose guys!!! Rose!!! "
I had been rambling on and on about how I had gotten Rose for my Prefect patrolling Partner for nearly Fifteen minutes now.
" yet Scorp you heard the head girl. No hanky panky! " sniggered Ross.

" hey!! She's my younger cousin you know!! " exclaimed Albus.

" yeah.. But since you were currently daydreaming about a certain Longbottom, you do not count as a proper part of the audience " I smirked

" look who's talking Mr. I think about Rose Weasley when I wake up and when I sleep and all the time in between!! " annoyingly stated Al.

" Who thinks about the recently discovered heart throb of the school?! " Asked Jacob White a fellow Slytherin coming into our compartment.

" what do you mean by the 'heart throb'?! " I asked suddenly annoyed.

" you guys don't know?! "
" would we be asking you if we did? " Jake said sticking up for me.

" well... When she walked in the train, the entire male population.... Let's just say that,  they all think she's become hot. Very hot. " my eyes widened at that.

"  who particularly might have said that?! "I asked silently

" I'm not sure. But it wasn't just one guy. This one Ravenclaw dude was planning on asking her out when I was outside. And so do many more like him."

"Did you happen to catch his name?! James is currently in a dire need for a punching bag and last time I heard,  Teddy wants to get into Hogwarts too" said Albus looking ready to kill.

And I for one, wanted to hex this 'Ravenclaw dude' into oblivion.

"oh and that Alice Longbottom chick... She's nice. I heard Tobias Hartshorne wanted to ask her out,  hell if I beat him to it cuz she's just nice. "

" yeah... Yeah very nice" said Jake as he and Ross pushed him out of the compartment before either me or Al pulverized him.

"Well it was pretty nice meeting y'all... Jacob White..the gossip guy. Out"

" is it just me or has this guy actually grown more irritating over the summer?! "I asked around scowling

" Definitely not just you. " said Al his hand gripping his wand so tightly they were starting to go white." if he does ask Ali out, I. Will. Kill. Him"

"dudes.. Why don't you guys just ask out your girls and be done with all this!? "wailed Ross.

" why don't you tell Hanna Finnegan that you like her and be over that?! " Al smirked

" because.. It ain't that simple..."
"exactly.. "

" man... You guys and your problems... I'm so lucky to not be in all this shiz"

"that's because you're forever alone. But don't worry Jakey... You'll find someone. Take Jessica if you want. Please take Jessica. please!!!! "

That managed to cheer every one. And as the Castle became visible from the Windows.....

I knew this year was gunna be great