Ickel Jamiekinns

Scorpius's 'growing close' with his 'girlfriend' Jessica Nott did not bother me. At all. No, it did not. Yes, I had been avoiding him like plague. And yes, I had refused Al's offer to study together with Scorpius. I had also been sitting at the opposite corner of the class with Lorc in our shared classes and yeah I had made the excuse of 'nature's call' six times already.

OK. Truth be told it did bother me. A lot. Not only because they were glued to each other every time they were together but also because everytime they made out in public, Scorp turned to look at me. Not that I looked at him, but it was more of a feeling. Also I caught him him looking once, I grinned awkwardly and tripped on my own feet and fell into Lorcan's  arms. Yeah... Not my one of best moments.

" Rosie are you even listening to me? " Lorcan waved his hands in front of my face.

" huh?! Oh yeah..  "

" never mind. "

" sorry. What were you saying?? "

Currently, my entire Ravenclaw squad, (the girls and Lorcan and Connor) were sitting in front of the fire place in the common room.

Lorc sighed." I said, that we should do something exciting. We have all been couped up too long, an even you have to admit that four chapters of Transfiguration are enough for one day. "

I nodded my head. Not only had I wanted a break from the rules of Transfiguration, but I also needed to set my mind on something other than a certain Malfoy.

" I whole heartedly agree. " I said." but what do we do? "

" What about Quidditch?? " came a voice and I turned around to see my cousins James, Fred, Roxanne, Lily, Molly and Dominique and my brother Hugo.

" what are you doing here? " Ali asked

James turned to look at her.

" little Longbottom, we're here to propose a Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor Quidditch match as you just heard. So. " he faced the rest of us, "are you guys on?" 

"But I don't even play Quidditch!! "  Zoe said as she pouted at James.

" and you are??... "
" Ah Zoe O'Connor."

James stared.

"meh.. Don't worry Zoe we'll teach ya. Wouldn't be the first time the Weasley's are teaching Quidditch.

James nodded vigorously.

" hey Ro " I turned away from the particularly amusing scene of King Jamie making an absolute fool himself in front of one of my best friends to see Molly smirking at me. " Is it just me, or has Playboy Potter actually fallen for a girl? " she said nodding towards James.

"oh it's definitely not just you Molls I mean, look at him!! When has he ever tried to straighten his hair?! He knows it's impossible! "

" Jamesikinns..... Quidditch remember?" Dom smirked.

"of course... Of course.... Quidditch... How could I ever forget Quidditch... Hey, Zoe did I ever mention that I'm the Gryffindor Quidditch captain? "He tried to impress Zoe.
I snorted.

James shot me a dirty look.

" so Zoe let's teach you Quidditch."

" yeah Zoe let's teach you Quidditch. " Fred mimicked him.

James ignored him. I snatched Lorcan's butterbeer and started sipping it . I was enjoying this way too much.

" well... My boyfriend Aiden tried to teach me but we all know how that turned out..." Zo giggled. I choked on my butterbeer.

" wait wha? " James looked at me to confirm the fact. Since I was still gagging, he looked at Ali who shrugged and nodded.

" let's go anyways. " he shrugged, and all the Weasleys and walked out and so did the Ravenclaws. Till, it was only me, James and Lorcan left. Lorcan was sitting on the couch deeply engrossed In a book. Or, he was  sleeping. I think he was sleeping. He was totally sleeping. I thin-

" Okay listen here Ginger. "
" James. Half of our family is ginger heck your mom and sister are ginger. "
" and your point? "

Sometimes. I had a tad bit of trouble believing we were related.

" nothing. Continue. "

" if you haven't noticed that I , King James 'Playboy' Potter, am in love with your best friend Zoe. "

" James I don't think that's the way it works, you just met her. "

He waved it off.

" details, details help me win her over. "

" Are you mad? No! "

" okay. Fine. Let's put it this way. You help me, and I'll take you to the next Wierd Sisters concert. "

" Uhhhhhh noooooo " he knew he had won the war. I could do anything for The Wierd Sisters and Chudley Canons.

" come on, you know you want it Lil sis. "

" FINE! " i gave up. " throw in free butterbeer and popcorn, oh and prime seats. "

" you're very expensive ginger " he said pulling me into a hug. James kissed me on top my head and whispered before pulling away, "but you're worth it Rosie"

And as he swaggered out of the Ravenclaw common room, leaving me to wake up snoozey there, I couldn't help but feel a rush of affection for my cousin.