New Year's Brings Along A New Drama.

SCORPIUS'S POV

Christmas went by like a blur. Molly Weasley's feast was as amazing as ever, Rose was now my girlfriend (we snogged under the mistletoe), Ron Weasley approved of her being my girlfriend (he doesn't need to know about the snogging) and I got an ass load of gifts, so by far, best Christmas ever.

I stood outside Al's room waiting for the beauty queen to come out. I didn't have any idea why he was taking so long. I mean it's just a new years party we're going to, not to the War commemoral ball!

But Albus Potter will take his time as always, trying to look good tonight. (He was hoping for a new year kiss from you-know-who) (not Voldemort! That would be disgusting!)

About twenty decades later, he finally came out, wearing a checked white, green and blue shirt over a green t-shirt and jeans with converse.

"Seriously! You spend an hour getting ready and that's what you come out wearing?!" I said exasperated.

"Dude I tried out seven different outfits. None of them matched the occasion. Some too flashy, some too boring, some too itchy.." he explained.

"Itchy?" I asked eyebrows raised.

"Yeah dumbass. Itchy."
"Whatever. Can we just go out now??" I pleaded him.

"Sure. Just lemme throw on a cardigan."

We walked towards the gardens, talking about anything and everything in the world, Till , we saw Rose, Lucy, Lily and Ali standing huddled together.
"Hello there!" I pulled Rose in a sideways hug and kissed her head. "What's going on?"

"Connor was coming with Lorcan and Lysander, but apparently they decided to come before Aunt Luna and Uncle Rolf. Alone." Sighed Rose.

"Ohkay.... So, why the worried faces?" Asked Al.

Lily shook her head and pointed towards Luna and Rolf Scamander who stood next to Mrs. Weasley ( Hermione).

"They're not here yet guys. " Explained Ali.

We gaped at them.

Rose shook her and stalked towards where her mum and the Scamanders stood.

I watched her retreating back. She joined in the conversation with them and was soon nodding her head.

"Guys. What do we do??? What if something happens to Lorcan or Lysander?" Cried Lily.

"And Connor! What if something happens to Connor?!" Interrupted Ali.

"Why do you care so much about him anyways?" Shot out Al.

I whipped my head towards Ali.

"Because. He's . My. Friend." Seethed Ali.

I whipped my head towards Al.

"You sure look like you're more!"

I whipped my head towards Ali.

"What the hell do you mean by that!?"

"And we're out." Lucy said. And waving their hand at the three of us, they scarpered.

Cowards.

I whipped my head towards Al.

"I mean that you're always talking about That Connor guy. Connor this. Connor that. Connor said this. Connor said that. Connor is so funny. Connor is so interesting. Connor-"

I whipped my head towards Ali.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Hissed Ali.

I whipped my head towards Al.