Dance

Chapter Two

Rose.

I smiled softly and pulled her small frame to my chest hugging her tightly, my eyes squeezed shut as I felt her hug back, her auburn curls tickling my nose.

A slight purring came from our left on the bed before Offender's tendrils wrapped their way around us, his face pressed into the crook of my neck.

"Good morning~" he drawled in that deep hoarse voice of his that normally turned my insides mushy in two seconds flat.

"G'morning Daddy!" Rose was the first to answer in her cute cheery voice as she squirmed her way over to him, cuddling between us on the bed.

I smiled inwardly before easing myself off the bed and stretching.

One of Offender's tendrils wrapped it's way around my leg to drag me back and I chuckled pulling away easily, "I need to freshen up."

His reply was muffled by Rose actually flopping onto his face and hugging him tightly making me laugh before I entered the bathroom.

The memory of the dream had already faded by the time I started to brush my teeth and pretty soon I felt myself again.

Just as there were no mirrors back at slender mansion there were none here either.

Something having to do with them not caring about the way they look, I suppose. I never cared to ask since that was something normal people did, and we weren't normal.

Right.

I wasn't a part of that world anymore. I was- free.

Of course I was free and I had no doubt that this was what I wanted.

This life was exciting and fulfilling.

What more could I ask for?

I'll get a mirror soon.

After a long warm shower I re-entered the room to see Rose and Offenderman gone, the bedsheets still ruffled from our sleeping on them, among other things.

My cheeks heated up at the thought.

I felt as if I could never get enough of him. It must be wrong so crave someone this much, it surely couldn't be healthy.

After tidying the bedroom I made my way downstairs where there was no sign of the two. My still damp hair hung around my shoulders limply and I was wearing a large t shirt and snug jeans. Grabbing an apple I headed outside, immediately spotting Offender in his slender form leading Rose into the woods.

This was routine for him.

He thought it was important to teach her how to hunt properly. I wasn't against it entirely, and Rose didn't protest but somehow something deep inside me was hoping this wasn't the life she wanted.

I tried shaking the thought from my head.

Being with Offender made me into someone I never thought I could be and while I loved the thrill some part of me still wanted normalcy.

Yes I'd killed people but the memories stayed. People like Tam and Jeff don't care about their victims. It's a good time to them and they revel in the feeling but I think of the people, their families and loved ones who would be missing them, though I wish I didn't.

I wanted it all to go away but I didn't know how.

Sighing I rubbed my temples as I plugged my earbuds in my ears and started playing a random playlist. The music was soothing and as I went about making myself breakfast the music seemed to morph into something different.

It was a bit darker, thicker.

Wrapping around me like a blanket. I closed my eyes feeling invisible hands holding me as I danced around the kitchen, unable to hold back a smile as I twirled and moved slowly.

I was ecstatic and I never wanted the song to end, it seemed to go on forever until I finally let myself slip further into my daydream.

Psychedelic flowers filled my mind and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

Suddenly I was being yanked out of my trance after what felt like hours and I came face to face with Offender who was glaring down at me, his eyes dark.

"What the hell Y/N, are you trying to burn the whole place down?"

Shit I forgot I was making breakfast.

My breathing gradually slowed from it's racing pace as I looked around me. I was no longer in the kitchen, instead I was sprawled in bed, my hands gripping the sheets tightly and the smell of smoke was in the air.

How did I get here?

I rubbed my face before sliding out of bed, my legs slightly weak as I stumbled to the door.

"I-I'm sorry."

I was pulled back to his hard chest and he turned me to face him, looking deep into my eyes.

"What's going on with you lately?"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked looking up at him, truly unsure of what he meant.

"You're not yourself at all."

I sighed and rubbed my face before pulling away, "I talked to Tam yesterday and she wants us to come spend a week."

He was quiet, his frame dark in my peripheral, but it wasn't his.

I turned to find him smiling, "Good, Rose wanted to visit them too she kept going on about it all morning."

I forced a smile, happy the topic had changed, and ran my fingers through my tangled hair.

"Good then I'll pack her stuff and we can get going," I said.

He nodded before using a pale hand to tug me to him by my shirt, his lips seeking mine.

I lost myself in the kiss, my eyelashes fluttering closed as I felt his hands roaming up under my shirt leaving a trail of electricity sizzling deliciously on my skin, feeling his large hand cup and squeeze my breasts. I let out the breath I was holding on a moan, my own hands roaming over his toned abdominal muscles.

He growled deeply into my ear, sounding nothing like himself, the sound exited me so much that I was trembling as I clung to him, wanting even more of the feeling he gave.

"Y/N?"

My eyes snapped open to see Offenderman looking down at me with his thumbs tucked into the pockets of his jeans, a questioning look on his face.

"What?" I blinked, nervously chewing on the inside of my lip.

"You were saying you'd pack Rose's things."

My cheeks heated up as I realised I'd slipped into another daydream and I turned quickly nodding as I headed to the closet, "y-yeah I'll do that."

I heard him tsk behind me, knowing he was probably shaking his head at my strange behavior. I felt his presence leave the room and let out a breath.

He was right, I really wasn't myself lately but I had no idea what was going on myself. I could barely tell what was even real anymore.

Maybe things would clear up once I was around people again. They annoyed me to no end most days but it was way better than being couped up in this huge place, practically alone, forever.

I only hoped it would end when I left, Offender had began to notice I wasn't myself which means it was worse than I thought.

Thanks for reading ^•-•^/