🍑Laugh

I still think Splendy would be the worst Slender to get mad. Imagine, someone so happy-go-lucky actually gets completely enraged. Damn, I'd wanna see that 😳

 Damn, I'd wanna see that 😳

Chapter Three

We were welcomed back to Slender mansion with open arms.

They belonged to Tam of course who looked skinnier than ever, her sharp teeth a bit unsettling as I watched her pull Rose into a hug before letting go.

Rose squeaked happily and flung herself onto Splendy next, who was her favorite uncle, making me smile softly as I watched him begin to inspect her long hair.

It was down to the small of her back now and unbelievably curly and thick. Rose was only four years old but she was tall for her height already being 5'0" and she was certainly a lot more mature than she should be.

Her skin was just as pale as the Slender's too and she's never cried a day in her life either. Maybe that's the reason Splendor was her favorite, being so positive all the time.

Tam tugged my arm leading me away from everyone and inside towards the sitting room area. I gave her a questioning look but didn't say anything until she stopped when we were out of earshot and sighed rubbing her temples.

"Y/N, I can't do this anymore."

My brows furrowed as I watched her, "you can't do what?"

"I can't keep fighting with Jeff!" She whisper yelled, "I swear he's driving me up the wall with his fucking disappearing acts. The next time I see him I'm gonna carve his fucking heart out and make him watch me eat it!"

I winced at her choice of words and bit the inside of my cheek.

I remember when Offenderman used to disappear a lot. Though I doubt Jeff would be doing anything even remotely close to what he was.

I still didn't like him after all these years.

"I don't know what to say Tam, I mean. I don't know him well enough to even try to defend him so nothing I could say would be good advice. Besides you two are always fighting. Why not just talk it out with him?"

"Talk it out?" She scoffed, "He's not a talker. The closest we ever get to talking is him telling me to p-"

"Woah woah woah stop right there. I do not need to know."

She groaned and grabbed my hand, "I don't wanna fight him because Micah will find out we're not on good terms and I can't let him know. You know how he gets."

Micah, their son, was a small skinny kid with big brown eyes and dark hair. He was nothing like either of them, he wasn't even like Rose.

He was quiet, so quiet sometimes you could forget he was even in the room. And he cried so easily everyone tried to be their best around him. But it's like he could sense the tension and it was hell trying to get him to calm down. I guess I was wrong about him becoming the craziest of us after all.

"Speaking of Micah, where is he?"

"Taking a nap, he'll be up in like an hour but Y/N, are you sure you can't help me?"

I bit my lip, ''Next time I see Jeff I'll try to talk to him, okay?"

She grabbed me into a hug and squeezed tightly, "thank you!"

"Mhm" I forced a smile, pushing her away by splaying my palm over her face, "too much contact."

She laughed and ran her fingers through her fiery red hair, "you wanna go hunt later? Help me get my mind off things?"

It seemed like a good idea to me and I agreed, leaving afterwards to go find my husband putting away some things into the room that was always saved for us.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he made that purring sound I so loved to hear, turning and scooping me up easily making me giggle.

"How's my girl?"

I blushed ever so slightly, "In need of kisses."

He smirked and lifted my chin looking into my eyes.

His lips then crashed to mine and I whimpered, allowed the torturous kiss to go on for a while before he pinned me to the door roughly, hands roaming all over my body, tugging at my shorts and plain white top.

My hair spilled over my shoulders and face as the hair tie was removed and one of his hands grabbed a fistful as he tugged it back exposing the sweet soft skin of my neck for him to suck and nibble on.

I let out tiny moans of pleasure, my fingertips sizzling with electricity as they roamed over his toned body.

"Please~" the word slipped from my lips and he let out a primal growl, instantly ridding me of my shorts and panties. He wasted no time as two fingers were immediately stuffed into my slick heated core making me let out a loud cry of pleasure.

"Mm, I love when you're like this," he praised, his tone deeper and much sexier than the usual, "do you know how long I've been waiting for this?"

If a few hours means long then sure. I didn't reply though and my heart thundered in my chest as I felt his long tongue lick over my neck while his hand massaged my aching breasts.

"A-ah yes!" My body jerked as another finger was added, and another, the feeling of being stretched was almost driving me mad now and I felt my oncoming orgasm slowly building up.

"Please..." I whimpered softly, melting into him.

"Please what?" I could hear the smirk in his tone and my eyes rolled back as I desperately rotated my hips to increase the sensations.

"I..I want you inside~" it was an ache so strong I was afraid I would die if I didn't have him. Tears sprung up in my eyes as I felt the tip of his large erection nudge my entrance. He bucked his hips against me, rocking his turgid length back and forth as inch by inch he slipped into me.

"Such a good girl~" his tone was mocking and I moaned deeply feeling his sharp teeth scrape the sensitive skin of my neck, "what would your lover think if he found us like this, hm? Me buried so deep inside his little treasure?"

My eyes snapped open as he let out a gutteral laugh, his thrusts getting even harder now forcing me to slip over the edge.

I clung to him, shaking as my orgasm left my head spinning.

Had I slipped into another of my daydreams? It felt so real but it couldn't be. I'd hoped they would stop by coming here but that wasn't happening. I brought my lips to his, hoping a kiss would take my mind off what just happened and accepting it was all in my head.