Two.

Author's note:
Another chapter guys. I hope you love it. There's a couple of people I want to dedicate this chapter to. @iamjiri, @Buttercup591 and @lucciiaannaa. Thanks a lot for your support so far. Love you guys.

Sooooo, on to it lovelies...

The rest of the week went by like a breeze. Classes were long, lunch breaks were short and the school population was steadily becoming more aggravating. The clubs had started their meeting and everyone had fully resumed from the summer holidays.

On Friday morning, I, Lily and Christian met up at my house for breakfast.

"Yo yo Annayyy.. Where the pancakes at?!" Christian yelled drumming on the table.

"They're ready" I said bringing out a fresh batch from the kitchen. "And, do NOT call me Annayyy..."

"Chocolate chip pancakes!! " Lily said drumming on the table too. "Whoo whoo!!"

"PANCAKES!"
"PANCAKES!!"
"PANCAKES!!!"

I laughed as I shared the pancakes into paper bags.

"Are you guys five?" I said packing the pancakes. " We're taking the pancakes to go; or we'll be late"

"Awww... Who cares about school?". Lily said. " Let's have em here!"

"Let's have em now!!" Christian shouted too.

" I don't know about you guys but I'm going to school" I said ignoring their protests. "You guys can have your pancakes in the car"

Knowing they'd been defeated Lily and Christian picked their own paper bags of pancakes and started towards the front door.

"Don't forget your satchel, Lily" I said picking up my own bag. "It's at the bottom of the stairs"

"I wasn't going to forget them" Lily said sticking out her tongue. "I was gonna walk to the front door, check out the weather and come right back for my satchel"

"Oh of course" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. ",The weather's gotta be in perfect satchel condition"

"You guys are still here?" my mom said coming down the stairs in a bathrobe and pink bunny slippers. "You'll be late... Ooh pancakes!"

"We're leaving now, Mrs Rodriguez" Christian said picking up his car keys from the shelf beside the door. "Gotta go get that education! Yeah!"

"Too much enthusiasm, Chris" my mom said smiling at him. "And how many times will I tell you, please, call me Olivia".

"Of course, Olivia" he said blushing a little. "Goodbye Mrs Rodriguez".

My mom rolled her eyes; looking exactly like me as she did so. The woman didn't look so bad for her age. She had the same auburn hair and hazel eyes but I had the added feature of dimples which I got from my dad whom I'd never met before.

My mom came over to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"Have fun at school sweetie" she said pulling at my cheeks. "See you later".

"Bye Olivia" Lily said grabbing her satchel and running out.

"Later mum" I said hurriedly giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye sugar plums" I heard her call after us.

"Okay we can go now" I said bouncing into the car.

"Alright amigos" Christian said starting up the car. "Let's roll".

"Whoo hoo!!" I and Lily screamed.

I heard my text notification sound a d quickly unlocked my phone. It was a text from Adrian.