Six

Hi guys,

I just wanted to appreciate you all for the reads. I'm not sure how many I'm on now but it has sky rocketed since yesterday.

So here's another update. I'll be updating as often as I can .

I hope you like it.

Also, this chapter will have about three different POV's so it'll be a long one.

"Your death was no accident ninã" she said. "You were murdered".

All of a sudden, I felt like I was floating. Dying was one thing, but being murdered, being killed by someone; that was just too much to take in.

"That's not possible" I said finding my voice. "No one would want to kill me"

"You don't know your enemies, ninã" Selina said shaking her head. "There is so much evil in the world".

"So, I'll be stuck here forever" I said slowly. "As a ghost?"

Selina moved her hands around the orb again.

"You must find who did this, Anna" she said staring into the orb. "Their sin must not be forgotten"

"I don't understand" Jacob said finally speaking up. "What the hell does that mean?"

Selina, looked into the orb again gently chanting 'no olvide, no olvide'

"What the fuck are you mumbling about?!" Jacob yelled as he stood up and slammed his palm on the table.

"No olvide...." Selina said looking at him with angry eyes. "... means don't forget"

She looked back into the crystal ball.

"The one who killed who killed you has pushed aside the guilt that comes with" she continued. "They must not forget that your blood is on their hands; they must remember and they must make things right or pay for their actions; only then will you be able to move on"

I closed my eyes and sighed gently.

"How do we find this person" I asked.

"As you must have found out already; you have some powers, yes?" Selina said moving the crystal ball out if the way. "Because you have soulmate with you; you will be stronger - both of you."

"You will find killer sooner than you think, Anna" Selina said placing her hands on my shoulder. "You must leave now, I have told all I know"

I hugged her but passed right through. I forgot I wasn't even alive.

"It's okay, ninã" Selina said, feeling my pain. "You're welcome"

I moved towards the trailer door.

"Pretty boy!" Selina said beckoning for Jacob to come over to her. "I want to talk to you alone".

I stepped outside the trailer and into the sunset. The sun was just drowning into the horizon. It was so beautiful, so peaceful and for a second I forgot the agony that was my life.

Jacob and Selina moved to the corner of the trailer.

"Jacob" She said in a hushed voice. "I tell you this because Anna might not be able to take it at the moment; she is so devastated at the fact that someone will kill her on purpose"

"Her aura is so dark" she continued. "She will not be able to handle such betrayal"

"What do you mean?" Jacob whispered. "What betrayal?"

"Killer of Anna is closer to her that you think" she said. "It is someone she has known almost all of her life; someone she trust".

"That's just cold" Jacob replied. "How's that even possible".