Five

So guys! I left the previous chapter at a cliffhanger. You're welcome :) But don't worry. I'm here to continue.

Also there's a new cover made by the awesome iamjiri. I hope you like it.

So here's​ the update.
I hope you guys enjoy it.

*********

"You're dead?!" Jacob screamed again. "How are you dead.. and here?!"

"Well I've been here for a while- two days" I said shrugging. "But you're the only person that has seen me"

He laughed nervously.

"Am I being punked right now?" He said looking around. "Where are the fucking cameras?!"

"You think I got a priest and all those people to be in on a prank" I said amusedly. "That's way too much credit".

For a second he looked calm. Like he was finally coming to terms with what I told him.

"Okay, so you're a ghost" he said still looking at me warily. "Why can I see you?"

"That's the part I don't understand" I said looking down at my feet. "How come you're so calm all of a sudden"

"Well, its scary you're a ghost and all" he said. "But then again, it's pretty cool that I'm the only one that can see you"

"You're creepy" I said looking him over.

"I've been told..." he said smirking at me. "Besides, you're like my little ghost pet"

He ruffled my hair.

I quickly smoothed it down.

"Great, you can touch me too" I said rolling my eyes.

"I could touch somewhere else" he said with flirty eyes. "I could touch so many other places"

"Grosssss!! " I said squeezing my eyes shut. "I'll pass"

"You'll beg later" he said shoving his hands into his pocket smirking. "Believe me"

"In your dreams" I said turning away.

I could feel his eyes on me.

"Walk with me" he said. "Let's talk for a while"

"It's not like I have anything else to do" I replied. "Won't people think you're crazy if they see you talking to yourself?"

"We're taking a path through the woods; no one goes through there" he said pointing in that direction. "Besides even if I am a serial killer, you're already dead. So, you're safe with me".

I looked at the path he pointed to and looked back at him.

"Alright then" I said. "Let's go"

We started walking quietly through the woods. I couldn't feel anything of course. But the breeze around was pulling at Jacob's​ clothes. He had at least an entire foot on me. So I had to tilt my entire head up to look at him. And, he was oh so handsome - in a broody sort of way.

"Take a picture, princess" he said not looking at me. "It'll last longer"

The nerve of him!

"What the hell is that supposed to mean​" I said stopping in front of him.

"That means.... You were checking me out" he said smirking again.

"I'm not sure what your definition of checking someone out is.... " I said poking him in the chest. "But... I'd rather die than look at you more than a second; and I'm already dead. "