Chapter 1... The First Day

It has been 3 months since Anti, Dark, Mark, Felix, and Jack all became roommates. And Jack is carrying through with his plan to send Anti to High School, since Jack is now Anti's legal guardian. A few things are different from "The Takeover". Anti now has 2 tattoos, a very defined A on his right bicep, like his symbol that he marked a few people with and a skeleton on his left hand. Their rooms are entirely redecorated and have personality to them. First, Jack's room. His walls are white with with a few Septiceye Sam's painted on the wall. He has dark gray sheets and a black bed frame. He has his recording space in the corner of the room by the only window. Mark's room is painted black, and his bedsheets are red and he has pink mustaches on the wall. Felix's room is light blue with navy blue sheets with a white bed frame. His recording setup is basically the same as Mark and Jack's. Dark's bedroom is painted dark red with black sheets and a black bed frame. He stays in there most of the day, considering he is very antisocial and he has black curtains and blinds so he can isolate himself. Anti's room is painted dark green with black sheets and a black bed frame. He also has black blinds and curtains because he loves his room dark. Anti also has a pet that he got when he first became "related" to Jack. He got ahold of an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, even though they aren't found in L.A. So, none of the guys want to go into Anti's room unless that cage is shut all the way. He actually has a really good emotional attachment with the snake, which he named Eris, named after the Greek Goddess of Chaos, Strife, and Discord. He still has a solid relationship with Scarlett, which is now his official girlfriend and they will be going to school together, both of them being in senior year (12th grade if you don't know). They will be attending their first day of school tomorrow. Both Anti and Dark could go to school if they wanted, well Dark could go to college if he wanted, but they are both extremely intelligent. Anti and Dark still have their evil personalities, but they have managed to disguise themselves pretty well, for now...

11:46 PM...

Anti was in the living room with Eris around his neck (Eris is completely docile to Anti, everyone else, well...). Jack walked into the living room to see Anti with Eris. "Uh, A- Anti? Why did you bring Eris out here? I thought we agreed you would keep her in your room." Jack said, keeping his distance. "Oh, come on. She's completely docile, come over here, Jack." Anti said. Mark walked in the room and screamed when he saw Eris. "Wow, Mark. Scared of a snake?" Dark said while walking to the living room. "You go near that thing then!" Mark challenged Dark. Dark walked cautiously towards Anti and Eris and sat down next to them. "Want to hold her? She won't bite, hard." Anti said, trying to scare Dark. "Uh, sure..." Dark said with hesitation. Anti takes Eris off of him and places her on Dark's neck. Anti could sense that Dark was terrified, but he kept his cool. "See? You guys are making a big deal about nothing." Anti said. Anti took Eris back and placed her back on his neck (Eris had her venom extracted by a vet so if she did bite one of them, nothing would really happen). "Anti you need to rest up, you have your first day of high school tomorrow." Jack said. "Ugh, fine!" Anti sneered at Jack. Anti put Eris into her habitat and he tried to go to bed, but he didn't end up getting any sleep.

6:05 AM...

Anti was already up, getting himself ready. He puts on his gages and his glasses and walks to his closet. Anti puts on a long-sleeved black shirt with black jeans along with some black combat boots. "Anti, before you go, I need you to wear something." Jack said. "What is it?" Anti asked. "These are contacts that will change your eye color, I want you to wear these. They will make your eyes blue." Jack said. Anti put in the contacts and he looked, normal, well except for the noticeable scars, tattoos, and track marks. "You look great. Scarlett is picking you up, right?" Jack asked. "Yeah, she has her own car, when can I get my license?" Anti asked. "You never asked about it until now, we can arrange that." Jack told him. They heard a honk, it was Scarlett, coming to pick up Anti. "See you guys later." Anti said while smiling at Jack, trying to scare him with his sharpened teeth. "Try not to smile!" Jack said to Anti jokingly. Anti walked out the front door to Scarlett's car. "Hey, you ready?" Scarlett asked as they gave each other a kiss. "Let's do this." Anti said to he confidently.