Chapter 5... The Demonic Plague

"Anti is a demon? Why didn't he trust us with this, we're friends." Luke said. "He doesn't make friends often, and when he does, he thinks they will judge him for what he really is." Jack explains. "It's not his fault, we would never judge him for that." Liam said. "That's good to hear he has genuine friends that care about him so much." Jack said. "So, basically he's going through some demon stuff right now and he has to be barricaded in that room that's blocked?" Luke asked. "Yeah, he's going to be in there for a bit, he's not in good shape right now." Scarlett said. "Wait, that's not his room. That's Dark's. Why is he in there?" Liam asked. "Uh, Dark is a demon as well, he knows how to help him. He's the one who suggested that he should be locked in there with Anti. He's going through something himself." Mark said. "Is that why he pinned Anti to the wall when we slept over?" Luke asked. "Wait, what? Dark pinned Anti against the wall?!" Jack said, getting furious. Jack walked over to Dark's door to see the faint red glow underneath the door. Then he heard violent coughing along with a green glow showing underneath the door. "Oh no, this is going to be bad." Jack said while backing away from the door. "You 3 are welcome to stay here if you like, but I really don't recommend it." Mark said. They all nodded their head in agreement, wanting to stay until Anti was back to normal. "Okay, since you guys are staying here, if anything happens, you have to listen to us, because this can get really ugly, really fast." Felix said to them. "Yeah, okay." Scarlett said. "What is happening to Anti exactly?" Liam asked. "The way Dark told us, it's a sickness that only demons can get, and it really screws them up. Basically, Anti could kill all of us right now if we didn't have that door barricaded and if Dark wasn't in there with him. For this sickness to go away, he has to kill a human, brutally I'm told." Jack explained to them. "Oh, god. He has to murder someone?!" Luke said. "Yeah, and that is when you really need to listen to us, because anything or anyone he sees alive, he will try to kill it." Mark said. Then they see a red and green glow coming from the barricaded room.

In Dark's room...

Dark took back control of himself to see a green glow coming from Anti while he was coughing very violently. Dark sat next to Anti, tried to help his coughing subside, when suddenly Anti looked at Dark, like he had one objective, to kill anyone and anything in his way. "Anti, don't do anything stupid!" Dark said while backing to a corner. Anti started laughing like a maniac while menacingly walking toward Dark. Anti pinned Dark against the wall, making a dent in it. "You are so fucking lucky I can't kill you! That doesn't mean I can't hurt you! We're going to have so much fun together!" Anti said demonically while laughing like a psychopath.

Back to the living room...

They all hear Anti's blow on Dark, pinning him to the wall, making them all jump. "Uh, which one of them was that?" Liam asked with worry. They hear Anti start laughing like a maniac. "Nevermind." Liam said. "You are so fucking lucky I can't kill you! That doesn't mean I can't hurt you! We're going to have so much fun together!" Anti said in the room. "What does he plan to do?!" Luke asked. "I have no idea, he's not in his right mind right now." Felix said. Jack walked away from them, looking at the wall. "What is Jack doing?" Liam asked. "Uh, Jack? What are you doing?" Mark asked. He didn't answer him. Mark walked towards Jack, shaking his shoulder. Jack suddenly pins Mark to the wall. Scarlett, Liam, and Luke step back in fear. "Jack?! What the hell?!" Mark said. Jack now starts to laugh, just like Anti did a minute ago. "Oh no! You've got to me kidding me! This affects Jack too?!" Mark said. "Of course it does! How did you not know that?! Anti is a part of me, so a part of me gets what he has!" Jack says while laughing maniacally. "Uh, guys? A little help?! Get him off of me, lock him in his room!" Mark said. Liam and Luke grab Jack off of Mark and block off Jack's door. "You guys okay?" Mark asked Luke and Liam. They both nodded their heads. They suddenly heard a scream coming from Dark's room followed by psychopathic laughing. They all walked towards the door.

In Dark's room...

Anti had Dark chained to the bed and Anti had a knife in hand. Dark had blood all over his body with gashes everywhere, Anti was nearly skinning Dark alive. "Please... stop, Anti. You... need to... control... yourself." Dark said, ready to pass from blood loss and pain. "Like I said before, I can't kill you, so I'm getting the fucking most out of this! And you will stay silent, or actually, scream louder, I love it when you scream, Dark." Anti said really creepily. "I... know... this... isn't you. Just... try... to..." Dark said as he blacked out from blood loss (Dark cannot die, but he can feel anything else that Anti does to him). "Can't handle a little pain, can you? Fucking pathetic!" Anti screamed at Dark while the house started to shake. Anti goes to Dark's drawer to find an IV with a bag attached to it. He put the IV into Dark's arm and filled up the bag with his blood. About 5 minutes went by and the bag was filled. Anti chugged the whole bag of blood, staining his teeth and face. He backed up against the wall and fell asleep.

Outside the room...

"Oh, god. What is he doing in there? Did Dark pass out or did he hurt Anti, or what happened?!" Liam asked with worry. "I don't blame you guys if you left. This will traumatize you guys for sure." Mark said. "We know, but we want to be here for Anti." Luke said while Liam nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, we warned you. So, who wants to check through the window and see what's going on?" Felix said. "I can go." Luke said. "I'll go with you." Mark said. Mark and Luke cautiously walk toward the front door while Scarlett, Liam, and Felix keep an eye on Jack's door.

Mark and Luke got to the window, which lucky for them, the blinds were open. "I'll look first, just in case he's awake." Mark said. Mark looks in the room to a horrifying sight, Dark nearly skinned, blood everywhere, a bag of blood in Anti's hand. What got him the most is the blood coming out of Anti's mouth. Mark backed up slowly in shock, then he nearly puked. "Mark, what was in there?" Luke said to him in concern. "You really don't want to know. It's just- horrifying." Mark said while stuttering. "I have to look, I just- I have to know what's in there." Luke said as he walked towards the window. Luke looked into the window to be greeted by Anti, with blood all over him, smiling. Luke froze, but Mark knew Luke saw something different than what he saw, so he walked over also to be greeted by Anti. "Okay, Luke. Back away slowly, we can't provoke him." Mark said with his voice shaking. "Aww, leaving already? Stay for a moment. I can't kill you, unfortunately because of this fucking wall!" Anti said angrily while the house shook once again. Luke walked a little closer to the window, face to face with Anti. "Luke, kind of surprised you stayed here after what they told you, Liam too. That takes guts, it really does. You know, I can kill anyone I want except Dark and Jack, but if this wall wasn't separating us, oh I would have so much fun with you, but fortunately for you, this wall is here. Dark would be dead already if he wasn't a demon, he can't even handle a little fucking slice!" Anti said really demonic like. "Okay, Luke. You might want to back away, right now." Mark said. Luke listened this time and backed away slowly and as soon as they were out of sight from Anti, they ran back into the house as fast as they could.

"Mark, Luke, you're okay! Thank god, what did you see?" Felix asked. They were both frozen in shock. "You guys! Why the hell am I locked in here? Please, let me out!" Jack cried out. "Let him out, we need him." Mark said with his voice shaking. Scarlett unlocked the door and let Jack out. "What happened? Mark? Luke?" Jack said while waving his hand in front of their faces to get their attention, but to no avail. "They looked in the window to see what happened, they just got back. Guys? What happened?" Felix said. "Uh, we ran into a, uh, problem. Dark's out." Mark said. "What do you mean by he's out?" Scarlett asked. "Let's just say if he was a human, he would be dead instantly. Anti's torturing him, nearly to death." Mark said. "We saw Anti face to face. He- he was covered in blood. When I wanted to look in the window after Mark, he popped up right in front of me. He said something that was weird, he said that he can't kill Dark or Jack. I understand that Dark is a demon and can't be killed, but what's so special about Jack?" Luke asked. "Anti was created inside Jack's mind so if Anti killed Jack, Anti would disappear." Mark explained. "Wait, why was I locked up?" Jack asked. "Apparently, whatever Anti is going through, you are too Jack, but you can't kill us, you can only harm us. You snapped at Mark and you laughed exactly like Anti while doing it." Felix said. "Oh, god. I think I'm good for now. Better me than Anti, right?" Jack said. "Y- yeah, definitely better." Luke said. "Uh, what's that?" Liam asked, pointing to the faint red glow underneath the door. "Oh, no. Dark." Mark said as he heard chains rattling. "He's going to go after Anti, isn't he?" Jack asked. "Yeah, he will attack anyone he sees when he's like that." Mark said. All of them jumped when they heard a loud bang coming from the room...