Chapter 2... Tryouts

School is over and Anti and Liam headed for the gym for wrestling tryouts. "You sure you want to do this? I know you're tough, but, you know." Liam said. "Yes, I'm sure I want to do this." Anti said with a small grin. They walked towards the gym to find the coach, so they went up to talk to him. "Hey, Liam. Good to see you again. Who's this you brought with you?" he asked. "This is my friend, I think he would be a great edition to the wrestling team." Liam said. "He doesn't look like much, but sure, I'll let him try out. You sure you want to do this, kid?" he said Anti. "Ready as I'll ever be. And don't give me some easy task, give me something harder to do." Anti said with confidence. The coach signaled the best player on the team to wrestle Anti, since he wanted a challenge. "This is Luke, the best wrestler on this team, you think you can handle him?" the coach asked. "No problem, easy." Anti said. "You are tough, I've heard about you, I hear you're intimidating to some people. Are the rumors true?" Luke asked. "Yeah, they are really true. Let's do this." Anti said to him. "Okay. 3, 2, 1, go!" the coach yelled. Luke went for Anti, but Anti dodged him just in time. Anti lunged at Luke, pinning him to the floor nearly instantly. "Jesus, I- I didn't expect that, that took you like 10 seconds, well fought." Luke said, still being a good sport.

Luke is one of the best wrestlers on the wrestling team. He has a lot of muscle and he usually wins matches for the team. He is 5'12 and he weighs about 180 lbs. He has jet black hair and like Liam, is pretty popular in the school. He has a younger sister at home and he is a straight A student. He has already been put into a college from a sports scholarship. He wears almost the same kind of clothes as Anti, but he always has color to his clothes. Again, I didn't have a lot of ideas for this character, but I hope you enjoy.

  "Thanks, this feels right, being on a team like this." Anti said. Anti got off of Luke and helped him up. "Would you like to join me, Liam, and my girlfriend at my house?" Anti asked. "Yeah, sounds like fun." Luke said. "You really are an asset to this team, welcome aboard." the coach said. "Thanks, this'll be a lot of fun." Anti said. Scarlett walked in, waiting for Anti and Liam. "Hey, how'd it go?" Scarlett asked. "New member of the team right here. And by the way, this is Luke, he's going to be joining us." Anti said. "Nice to meet you Luke." Scarlett said. "Likewise." Luke said. All 4 of them walked out of the gym and into the parking lot. The 3 guys that tried to fight Anti before were walking towards them all. "Oh, this is gonna be fun. I got this guys." Anti said. "Okay, we trust you." Luke said. "Oh, look who's back. Gonna run like you did last time or are you actually not gonna be a coward?" Anti said. "Oh, we are gonna do something, boys, hold him down. All 3 guys hold Anti down to the ground. "Oh, finally growing some backbone, are you? Should have done that sooner, though." Anti said, sounding really intimidating. Anti stared down the leader and he suddenly let go of him in fear, looking behind him to find a shadow that was about 7 feet tall just hovering over him. "Dude, what are you doing?" one of the guys said. "How- do yo- you not see that?!" the leader said in fear. Liam and Luke looked at him with confusion. The leader ran away and his men ran after him. "Uh, what was that about?" Liam asked. "Seems like a lucky break to me. Even though I could have handled myself." Anti said, knowing what he did. "Anyways, let's go." Scarlett said.

5 minutes later...

Anti was texting Jack in his phone. "Hey, I'm bringing a few friends over, I hope that's okay." Anti texted Jack. "Yeah, we aren't even home anyways, only Dark is home, and you know how he is, antisocial as always." Jack replied. "Cool." Anti texted along with a devil emoji. "Okay, we're here. Lead the way." Scarlett said. "You have a pretty big place, how many people live with you?" Luke asked. "Besides me, there are 4 others that live here, one of them being my brother." Anti said. They walk into the house and Luke and Liam got a chill up their spines. "Uh, I'm kind of getting a bad vibe." Liam said. "Yeah, me too." Luke agreed. "Oh, I know why. Our roommate, he's a little, intimidating. He even gives me a bad vibe sometimes." Anti said. "Is that who I think it is?" Scarlett whispered to Anti. "Yeah, that's him I'm talking about." Anti whispered back. "Anyways, my room is this way, hope you guys aren't afraid of reptiles." Anti said to them. "Nope, I'm good with them." Luke said. "Yeah, same here." Liam agreed. "My brother said he was fine with them too, but now he's terrified of her." Anti said. They all walked into Anti's room and saw a huge enclosure in the corner, containing Anti's snake. "Woah, she's huge. Wait, I know that type." Luke said. "Yeah, that's an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, one of the most venomous snakes in the U.S, how did you get her?" Liam asked. "I kind of found her actually." Anti said while putting Eris around his neck. "She looks really intimidating to be honest." Liam said. "Can I hold her?" Scarlett asked. Anti puts Eris around Scarlett's neck, knowing how calm Eris is with Scarlett. "You're brave, I'll give you that." Liam said. "Luke, want to hold her? She won't bite, hard." Anti said. "Uh..." Luke said. "I'm just kidding, she's completely docile. Try it." Anti said. "Okay, I trust you." Luke said as Anti took Eris off of Scarlett and put her on Luke. "You guys hang tight, me and Scarlett have to do something quick. If you don't want to hold her, just put her back in her enclosure." Anti said as him and Scarlett walked out of the room.