4

Jackson Blue (the leader of the Killer Blues)

Vanessa

Last night was...exciting. All we did was make-out and talk. We sat at his table with his gang members and his little sister, Mandy.

When the club was closing we said our goodbyes and left.

Xavier had already left.

I drove home and went straight to bed.
....
4:30 p.m.
Yeah, I slept till 12 then kinda...just layed there.

I got up and quickly got dressed. I told Sam to come with me, along with Danny and CC.

They were outside waiting for me and I got in.

We have a meeting with some of the other gangleaders and its at 5.
...
We pulled up at 4:59. And walked in at 5:00.

"Glad you could make it," Jackson chuckled. "Good to see ya' again," Matt smiled. "Pleasures all mine," I smiled back.

Xavier sat talking to one of the other gangleaders. He's the 5th best, but I don't know his name. He looked at me ans smiled.

"Ma' names, Cameron Miller of Deadly Matter," he reached over and put his hand in front of me, wanting me to shake it. I didn't, I don't like the touching thing.

The guys chuckled.

We all sat down. "We all know your name Addison, your father talked very highly of you, plus, your a well known street fighter, Ray," Jackson chuckled.

I looked over at Xavier, he wasn't paying any attention to me. "I just happened to come across Mason the other night," I smirked at his facial expression, "we fought and I won, D knows," I say, looking at D. He nods.

The gangleaders looked shocked.

"Y-you beat Mason," Matt stuttered. "Yup," I say, popping the 'p'.

Xavier stood up and walked straight over to me. He towered over me, trying to make me scared. I gave him a look that said, 'yawn'.

"Shut up, Vanessa," he snarled.

I stood up and pointed a gun right to his head, kicking his gun out of his hand that he had just grabbed. I caught it and gave it to Matt.

"Xavier, I shot you in the shoulder last time, you wont be so lucky this time," I said camly.

Xavier did not move. No one did.

We stood like this for a while.

Me and Xavier glared at one another.

Everyone stared at us.

I clicked the safety off and Xavier flinched. I smirked and put it back on. I pulled the gun away from his head and sat down. Xavier looked shocked.

"Did you want me to kill ya'?," I ask him. He shook his head 'no' and sat back down in his seat.
....

After that incident we continued the meeting.

I found out that we were all allies but the rest of the gangs hate us. Sam helped me understand my priorities and shit like that later on and that was that.

Now we were leaving.

I went up to Xavier. "Ya' know, is that date still on?," I ask him. He looks at me, "fuck off, Addison. I'm not allied with you anymore. Good luck not dying," he said angrily. I stood there shocked.

"Xavier, is that really a smart idea?," I ask him, camly.

He stopped and turned to me, "why would it not be?," he asked me.