8

If you dont have anything good to say about a chapter or my book, don't say it. If you have an idea or question about it, then go ahead and comment. Please. Thank you. And here's the 8th chapter.

Vanessa's pov

I pulled up the to the warehouse and the gates opened. I drove in and they closed.

I parked my car out front and got out. I walked up to the warehouse front doors and knocked. They opened and Sam appeared.

"Hey, finally your here. Things have been crazy. And we have a meeting with a group later on today. It was a gang and they said they wanted to allie. It goes south, we kill 'em," he said as he let me in and closed the door.

"How much later on tonight?," I asked as we began to walk through the halls and rooms. We walked up the stairs as he answered, "8."

I nodded as we made it to my office. We walked in and Sam shut the door behind him.

There was a large pile of papers on my desk.

I sighed as I sat down and began working.

"What's the gang leaders name and the name of the gang?," I asked Sam.

"His names Logan Seth. He's the leader of Dangerous Falls," he said.

I nodded and mumbled an, "okay."

"Do you know exactly why they want to allie with us?"

"No, I did not get that over their letter," I looked up at him. "Where is the letter?," I questioned him.

He walked over to a filing cabinet. He searched through it for a moment before pulling out a white envelope. He closed the cabinet and handed the letter to me.

I opened it and pulled out the peice of paper.

It read:

Dear Mrs. Addison,

I would like for us to meet and see if there is a possibility that we could allie. Me and your father never got along. But I'd like to see what could happen between us. Meet me at the new bar closest to the high school.

From yours truly,
Logan Seth of Dangerous Falls

And he added a picture of himself.

Logan Seth

"Alright. Please leave. We'll meet him there. Get only the best to come along. Including yourself. Come back here at 7:30," he nodded and left. Then I heard shouting and people running around.

I rolled my eyes as I set the letter down and began to continue the paperwork.

.
.
.
.
.
.
7:30 p.m.

A knock on the door made me loose my train of thought.

"Come in!," I shouted. I signed my name on the bottom of the paper and set it down as the door opened and shut.