16

"Cameron who?," I asked quickly. "His mothers name was Alleysa Miller, she died in a car wreck when he was 4-," Oliver coughed, "he was 8 at the time, I had a fling with her and he came out of it," Oliver laughed weakly, "today's his 20th birthday," I froze.

"The Cameron that was with me the other day?," I asked him, "I'm not sure. He was taken away from me when he turned 9, me and your mother seperated and I was going to come get you on your 13th birthday....but you know what happened," Oliver sighed. "Cameron Miller is one of my best friends and your telling me...he's my half brother?," I asked softly. He nodded weakly.

His eyes began to shut, "no, no stay awake," I said.

I quickly got the keys and unlocked the cell. He was bleeding out.

"Stay awake," I cried.

"I-im trying sweetheart," Oliver whispered. But before I could say anything, he shut his eyes and his breathing slowed.

I picked up the wallet snd held it close.

"Well, well, well. Is Vanessa sad?," I snapped my head to the side to see Sam.

"Vanessa," he said again. He wlaked closer to me. Then grabbed my arm and forced me up. "Don't be sad about that dumbass," Sam spat.

I picked my lip up in a snarl.

"Don't fight me, Nessy," he whispered as he got close to my face. "Its an idiotic idea."

He grabbed me by the waist and held me flush against his chest. Then pressed his lips to mine.

Xavier

I arrived at the beach once I had check up on my gang. Cameron and Jackson were waiting for me by their cars.

I parked my car and hopped out. "Where's Vanessa?," I asked them. They looked at me with a worried glance. "We don't know, she hasn't arrived," Cameron said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "give her a few man, she might be here soon. Maybe some gang shit came up," Jackson shrugged. I sighed and nodded, "y'all are right," I said.

We all stood by our cars as girls threw themselves at us. I just wanted Vanessa.

And as I thought it, I got a call.

"It's Vanessa," I said, before answering.

"Hey baby girl. Where are you?," I asked. "Xavier, I don't think this is working out," Vanessa's voice came. "What? What are you talking about? We were fine - no we were great," I said confused. A frown was permanently on my face. "I don't like you, I never have," she said, no emotion in her voice. She seemed to make a noise of pain, "Vanessa, what's going on? Where are you?," I asked her.

"Bye, X-Xavier," she sobbed. Then the lib went dead.

I held the phone up to my ear even with the line dead.

"Xavier? What happened?," Jackson asked me. Cameron stared at me with concern, "somethings wrong. She broke up with me...but she sounded like she was in pain," I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Lets go to her gang," Cameron said. I nodded and we all got into my car.

I sped to her gang.

The gates were closed and the usual guards weren't there.

We hopped out with our loaded guns in our hands.

I ran to the gate and picked the lock. We ran inside and up to the warehouse, Vanessa's car was still here.

I busted down the door with one kick.

We ran inside, it was quiet, except from the sobbing. Vanessa.

It was coming from upstairs. We ran upstairs.

"Shut the fuck up!," a male shouted, "it's over with. Your mine now, Nessy," Sam.

I mouthed to them, Sam.

I kicked down the door the sound was coming from.

Sam stood over Vanessa with a gun in his hands pointed at Vanessa. She had very many wounds.

There were 2 bullet holes, one in her thigh and one in her hand.

Sam quickly grabbed Vanessa and held his arm against her throat with her back pressed to his chest.

The gun was held to Vanessa's head.

"You know," Sam laughed. He had a bloody nose and a black eye, he limped over to us by a foot or so. "I've known Vanessa for a while," he smirked. Vanessa had tears running down her face.

"And I've always had a certain liking towards her," he said, "and shes only known you for around 4 months," a scowl made its way onto Sam's face, "and if I can't have her."

He cocked the gun, "no one can," before he could shoot, I shot his hand, causing him to drop his gun, then I shot him in the head.

He fell dead. I ran up to Vanessa and caught her before she could fall.

She sobbed jnto my chest, "i-i didn't w-w-want to break up w-with y-you," she cried. "Baby girl, I know. We're still together, everything's okay now. Yes dead," I told her.

"O-oliver was telling the t-truth," she whispered. I looked down at her. Whe winced as she pulled out a wallet and handed it to me.

I opened it to see a picture of Oliver, a younger version, I'm guessing Vanessa's mom, they looked almost exactly alike, a 6-year-old Vanessa and...a little boy who looked to be 8, he had similar features to Cameron.

"Cameron is h-his soon. I'm h-his daughter. We're b-brother and sister," she coughed. "But Oliver d-died," she cried.

"Jackson go to the basement and see if Oliver's alive. If not, try," I said. He nodded then left.

Cameron came up to us. He bent down and I handed him the wallet. He opened it and examined the picture.

"Th-thats me," he whispered.

Cameron and Vanessa are brother and sister.

.....

Vanessa passed out and I rushed her to the hospital along with Oliver.
Cameron didn't so much, he was in shock.

Jackson stayed back to take care of her gang members.

Vanessa ended up going into a coma because of loss of blood and trauma but, they said she should be awake in 3-4 days.

They barely saved Oliver. But luckily Sam's dead but sadly most of Vanessa's gang didn't make it.

As usual, I sat beside Vanessa, the whole time she was asleep.

EARLY UPDATE!!

Its unedited