9

Dylan's pov

I walked back inside once I saw Vanessa's car leave.

I just left that gang leader, Matt, on the ground.

Zack and Brandon were on the couch playing a video game on the ps4.

I sat down on the couch next to Brandon and picked up a controller.
...

We played for hours, it was dark outside when I got a call on my phone.

I paused the game and Brandon and Zack whined loudly.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone,  Vanessa was calling.

I smiled as I answered it.

"Hey ba-," I was cut off. "This isn't Vanessa. Its one of her gang members, Sam. She was shot. Something important was destroyed and she's in surgery. She was losing a lot of blood. We're at the hospital in town. If you want to know more, come," then he hung up.

"Lets go," I said. "Why?," they asked. "Vanessa's in the hospital."

.....

Xavier's pov

"Kill him," I said. Rick shot Mr. Rich in the head. "He should've payed," I sighed.

I walked upstairs into the living room. "I'm going home for the night. Call if anything happens, if not. I'll be back before noon tomorrow," I said. They all waved me goodbye then I left.

I got into my car and sped home. But as I was, I got a phone call.

I looked, Vanessa was calling me? How strange.

"Mason here," I said. "This isn't Vanessa. It's Sam. I know your close to her. But she was shot by Logan Seth when he called for a meeting to allie. He shot something important, lost a lot of blood, and now she's in surgery. We're at the hospital in town, if you want more information or if you care for her, come," then he hung up.

"Shit," I turned around and sped to the hospital.

......

Matt's pov

I groaned as I sat up. I looked around. I was in a drive way. But it wasn't Vanessa's. I looked at the house. I realized I was at my ex's house. I screamed like a girl when she came out on of the house and began to chase after me as I tried to get away.

Jackson's pov

I got a phone call and pulled away form kissing this chick at a party.

"Hello?," I answered. "Jackson. Never mind. I'm guessing you don't care for Vanessa?," Sam asked me. "I mean.... what's wrong with her?," I asked. "She was shot by Lucas' son, Logan when he called a meeting to allie. He shot something important in her stomach, she lost a lot of blood, now she's in surgery. If you care for her or just want to know more, come to the hospital in out town," then he hung up.

I stood up and put my pants and shirt on. Then my shoes. "Where are you going?," the girl whined. "I've got shit to take care of," I said then left.

Believe it or not, there's something about that bitch I admire or like. She's outgoing. Hot. You might think I hate her, but I really don't.

....

Cameron's pov

"Wahoo!," my gang shouted as they all danced. I rolled my eyes and laughed at how happy they were

We just got a victory against a gang and they are so incredibly happy.

Then my phone started vibrating.

I looked to see Vanessa calling.

I walked outside and answered.

"Hey Vanes-," I was cut off. "This is Sam. She's shot. In surgery. Come to the hospital in our town and you'll know everything if you care," then the line went dead.

I ran inside and grabbed my keys.

I'm coming Vanessa.

.....

3rd person pov

They all hurried to the hospital. Everyone knew her in some way. All caring for her differently.

As they all arrived, one by one, to the hospital. Sam explained more.

The doctors never came out. The windows were covered. They all sat patiently. But one person paced. Xavier. He cared for her more than anyone.

When he had first saw her, he thought there was something special about her. That they had a connection. But if she did not live through this, the connection would break.

Its short. But its just a filler in.