14

I pulled out my phone and quickly called Jackson.

"Hey Mason what's up?," he asked. "Listen, I need you, I know you don't really like Vanessa but...," I took a deep breath, "Brandon and Zack took her to a guy named Oliver Greeting, do you know him?," I asked.

"I actually like Vanessa man, she stands up to me, which is awesome and I know your head over heals for her so I'll help save her, and yeah, I know who he is. He's a complete douche bag," he laughed bitterly. "Do you know where his home or whatever is?," I asked him. "Yeah man, where do you want to meet up?," he asked me. "The cafe across the street from the hospital." I said then hung up.

I then called Cameron and Matt.

Matt wouldn't help and Cameron would. I don't know why Matt wouldn't but I don't really care so....

Finally I called Sam.

"Mason, what's up?," Sam asked me. "Vanessa's been kidnapped again. By Oliver Greeting. You wanna help?," I asked him. "Yeah, that guys a douche. I know what he did. John almost killed him. Where to meet?," he asked.

....

"The plan is to get her back," I said simply.

Jackson just sat there with a smirk on his face while Sam and Cameron talked.

"Why are you smirking, Jack?," I asked him. "Because I've never seen you do this for anyone, especially a girl, except for Amber," I glared at him for speaking her name. "Sorry man," he mumbled, "but still I know your in love with her, have you two kissed yet?," he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah remember?," I asked him. He rolled his eyes, "recently I mean. You know, not when your at each others throats about war and shit?," he asked me. I felt a slight blush make itself none, "maybe, last night," I mumbled softly.

"Now what's the plan to get Vanessa back?"

....

Vanessa

They picked me as I tried to fight back but my wounds made it impossible.

"Stop it," Brandon growled. "You'll make it harder on yourself," Zack grumbled.

I still fought against them.

They walked inside, me still struggling.

They walked for a little longer before throwing me into a room.

"Fucking hell," I groaned. A deep laugh made me freeze.

"Even prettier than the last time I saw you," Oliver smirked from in front of me.

"I see your the same. An ugly bastard," I spat.

He laughed before picking me up by my neck and roughly throwing me into a wall.

I groaned as my body hit the wall, my stitches opening and wounds throbbing.

"I thought you would have at least fought back but," he laughed, "I'll have fun either way."

He picked my up and threw me over his shoulder as he left the room and brought me to another where he hooked me up to the wall with handcuffs by my arms and legs.

But before he could do anything, I kicked him in his twig and berries then I flipped off his back, kicking him so he would shove his face into the wall.

Brandon and Zack ran in, ready to fight.

"I actually thought you idiots were my friends," I sighed as they came at me

I simply ducked, held my arms out, tripped them and stood up.

Oliver had already stood back up as he wiped his bloody nose.

He pulled out his knife before chucking it at me.

It sliced my upper right arm making a wound form.

I went and picked it up. When I turned around he was a few feet away from me.

He came running at me, I ducked as I held my hand where his nuts would be with the knife, as he went over me I stabbed him then tripped him.

Zack and Brandon then stood up, each pulling put their guns.

"You guys wouldn't dare shoot m-," to late. Zack shot my shoulder, I shrieked quietly.

Anger over took my sences as I watched them; looking for weaknesses.

When I saw a knife in Zacks boot and the beginning of a bandage on Brandons arm, I knew what to do.

And I did. I might have killed them both.

"VANESSA!," I heard Xavier shout. I smiled slightly before turning around and running out the door, killing the guards who came my way.

When I saw Xavier, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, but eased up when I remembered my wounds.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?," Xavier asked me as he pulled away put kept his hands on my hips.

"I killed Zack, Brandon, and him," I couldn't say his name aloud.

He sighed and hugged me, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you- I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up-," I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his.

"Stop apologizing, you did save me," I mumbled into his ear when I pulled away.

"And, no more hospitals," I turned to Sam. "We'll get Doc to patch me up," he nodded.

"Who shot you?," Jackson asked me with a concerned glint in his eyes and plastered on his face. "Awh did Jackson just act concerned for my well being?," I gasped dramatically.

Jackson rolled his eyes, "believe it or not, I don't hate you," he said.

"Zack shot me," I told him. "Oliver sliced my arm, opened my wound, and threw me against a wall. While Brandon did nothing, he's a weak bastard," I mumbled the last part.

Sam, Jackson, and Cameron all laughed as Xavier just stared down at me.

"What's wrong?," I asked him. He shook his head, "I'm just thinking about lucky I am to have you," he sighed. I smirked then cupped his jaw, "you should," I smirked before smashing my lips onto his.

"Vanessa," Sam called out. I pulled away, "yes?," I asked him. "Happy 18th birthday."

.....

Boom. Sorry I haven't updated lately but I hope you enjoy this chapter.