13

3rd person pov

As Vanessa and Xavier slept on the small and uncomfortable hospital bed.

Sam was running Vanessa'a gang. While Jay was running Xavier's gang.

Cameron was at home asleep.

Matt was hiding from his ex.

Jackson was out having a couple drinks.

And Zack and Brandon, did all this to help free Vanessa, but why?

Yes, they were great friends when they were younger but, Vanessa left them as well. Did they want their revenge on her? Or are they happy to have saved Vanessa?

Comment what you think plz

And read on.
...

Vanessa woke up when the door opened and she realized that Xavier was gone.

She looked at the door and saw Zack and Brandon. And they didn't look to happy.

"Hey guys," Vanessa smiled at them, "why are you here so early?," she looked at the clock. It was 8:32 am.

"Vanessa, we're happy your okay but-," Zack started. "You left us to, ya' know," Brandon laughed humorlessly, "we truly don't want to hurt you, but, our new boss, has a problem with you," Zack said. Then they began to walk towards Vanessa.

"How about you guys fuck off," Vanessa practically shouted at them.

"I think you know who our new boss is," Brandon smirked. "You stayed with him for about 2 years," Vanessa froze at Zacks words.

"Oliver Greeting."

Xavier

I had woken up when my phone began to ring. I answered it before Vanessa woke up.

"Hello?," I asked. "Mason, hells broke loose. I need ya' now," Jay said fast.

"Alright I'll be there in 10," I said then hung up.

I checked the time 7:58 am.

I kissed Vanessa's forehead before running out of the hospital.

....
I made it back to my gang in under 10 mintues.

I ran inside and saw Jay yelling at a gang member.

"What the fucks going on!?," I shouted. They all turned to me. "We're running low on drugs. And this idiot is suppose to watch that," Jay spat.

I walked up to the gang member, his name was Chris.

I stared closely at his face.

"Damn. I want to be a nice person, but...im not," I laughed lightly. Then shot him in the head.

"Anything else?," I asked Jay. "As soon as you got here, they left," he told me. I nodded.

"Whose they?," I asked. "The 9th strongest gang. They left a note. Its on your office desk," Jay told me. I nodded and ran upstairs into my office.

It read:

Dear Mason,

Your sweet, sweet little Vanessa and I are close. We spent 2 amazing years together. And, I'm coming back for her. Watch your back.

Watch your girl.

Yours truly,
Oliver Greeting

My eyes widened. Shit.

I checked the time. 8:25 am

I ran put of my office, down the stairs and out of the warehouse.

I got into my car and sped off.

Vanessa

"Why are you doing this?," I snapped at them. They didn't answer me.

They, Zack and Brandon, somehow got the doctors to let me go early.

My stitches were killing me and my burns stung.

They shoved me into the black SUV.

I saw Xavier's car pull up ans him get out as we began to drive away.

I banged on the window, but he didn't hear me.

I sat back. Why the hell does this have to happen to me? A tear slipped from my eye and many more after that.

Xavier

I pulled up and ran inside.

I ran to her room. She was gone. And a note was on the bed where we once slept.

I picked up the note.

Dear Xavier,

If your reading this Zack and Brandon already got her. And you, just missed her. You shouldn't have left the hospital in the first place. If you remember a thing that Vanessa told you last night, then you'll know how much fun we had, and we'll be having as much fun, if not more, when I see her again.

Yours truly,
Oliver Greeting
.....

Short but I had to get the chapter out.

If you want me to update again. Then lets get this chapter up to 5 votes