7

Dylan stood up and we walked downstairs.

"I've got to head down to the warehouse later," I told everyone.

"Awh but babe," Dylan whined as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna go at like 5 pm," I said.

"Can we have food now?," Zack and Brandon whined.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, lets go out and eat," I said as I pulled away from Dylan and grabbing my keys.

We all got into my car and we sped off to McDonald's.
......

As we sat down in the restaurant, Brandon and Zack were arguing about who was better, Batman or Superman, then Dylan joined in, then I joined in.

"Vanessa, isn't Superman better?," Brandon asked me. "Hell no, Supermans gay. Batmans so much better!," I smirked at his facial expression.

"Ha! She's one of us!," Zack and Dylan practically shouted.

I laughed at them.

Then the bell rang, which ment someone came in.

I turned around in my seat to see Cameron, Matt, Jackson, and Xavier.

I groaned quietly.

"Fuck fuck shit shit," I grumbled as I turned back around. "That's a scary sight," Zack admitted. "I know all of them," I sighed.

"Vanessa," they called. I turned around in my chair to look at them.

Xavier had called me.

"What?," I asked them sweetly.

"Come sit with us," Jackson said. Not as a question but more like a command.

"And why would I do that?," I asked. "Because I told you too," Jackson said.

"Is this conversation have a meaning or is it like your life, Jackson, meaningless," my table 'ohhed' while Matt, Cameron, and Xavier laughed their asses off.

Jackson's face turned red with anger and his jaw and fists clenched.

He began to walk towards me. Slowly. Which scared me. Even though he was the 3rd strongest gang and I was the second, he still scared the hell out of me.

When we was a little over a foot away from where I was sitting, he took out his gun and pointed it at my head. I held my hand out towards Dylan and he handed me his.

I pointed it at his heart.

"We're inside a restaurant, and I came here for food. So how about we continue this when the workers aren't trembling?," I asked him.

He glared at me. "Meet me outside after you eat. Ill be waiting, Addison," he spat as he put his gun away.

I never liked him.

I rolled my eyes as I handed Dylan his gun.

I turned back around.

"L-loftan!?," a worker stuttered. I laughed.
Me and Dylan stood up.

We grabbed everyone's food and went and sat down.

And, we ate everything.
....

"Hand me your gun Dylan," I said as we stood up. "Your not actually going to fight him!?," Dylan suddenly snapped.

I looked at him. "Of course I am. What makes you think I wouldn't?," I asked him.

"You'll get killed," he said. "And how do you know that?," I retorted.