Day One

Your POV:

I'm so nervous. It's my first day of college and I'm rooming with someone. I wonder who it is. I REALLY hope that it's Aphmau, Kaitlyn, or Kawaii~Chan. I can't believe that I'm already here. This so ama---

"Excuse me. I'm sorry for running into you."

"Oh No!!! It's my fault!! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!! OH MY IRENE!!!! I'M SO SO SORRY!!!"

"Don't stress it. It's fine. I'm Laurence, you are?"

"My name is (y/n). I'm new here. Can you help me find my dorm? I seem to be lost."

"Of course. What dorm number are you?"

"Dorm #448."

"Oh! I know the person you're rooming with. Her name is Kaitlyn. You DON'T want to get on her bad side."

"Kaitlyn!! I know her. She's my older sister. I also have an older brother named Gene. One time, I shipped Kaitlyn and my friend Travis and she completely blew up."

"Wait you know Travis? As in Travis the flirt?"

"That's him. You know him?"

"Yeah. So you're the girl Aphmau, Kaitlyn and Kawaii~Chan are excited to see."

"Guilty. Can you take me to Kaitlyn's dorm please. I can't wait to see her. It's been years. When my mom heard about the guy who kept picking fights with Werewolves, she moved me to Okasis Prep. It was SUPER strict and also, what you can say, PREPpy."

"No wonder you and Aphmau are friends. You both like puns." There was something about him that seemed familiar. I just can't place my finger on it.

Laurence's POV:

While I was leading (y/n) to her dorm, I felt something that I used to feel with Aphmau. After every minute goes by, the feeling gets stronger. It can't be. I just met her. I can't love her already. It's too soon. I don't know what I should do.

"So how long have you known Kaitlyn, Laurence?"

"Same as you. Highschool."

"Wait. Are you Laurence Zval?"

"How do you know my last name?"

"I was that shy girl who just stood there in the group and said nothing."

"Wait. (y/n) (l/n)? It's been forever!!! I can't believe it's y---"

"Hey Laurence. Who's this?"

"Garroth. Dante. Zane. This is an old friend of mine. (y/n) (l/n)."

"Wait you're the girl Travis told me about. He wasn't wrong when he said you were good looking. The name's Dante."

"I'm Zane. Aphmau told me about you. She can't wait to see you. Where you off to with Little Laurence?"

"Little Laurence? Is that what they call you now?"

"No. Just cyclops here. I'm bringing her to her dorm. She's rooming with Kaitlyn. Don't worry though, she already knows Kaitlyn."

"Well can we come with you? We were actually heading that way to go ask Aaron a question."

"Sure! I don't mind. The more the merrier, right Laurence?"

"Yeah! Fine by me." Dang it. I was wanting to have some more one on one time with (y/n) so we can catch up. Why did they have to come?

Garroth's POV:

(y/n) is beautiful with her (e/c) eyes and her (h/l) (h/c) hair. Why do I fall for people who will never love me the same way? Don't be stupid Garroth. You just met her. You don't know if things will change. Aphmau is a different person than (y/n). I only hope Laurence doesn't snag her first.