Scars Can't Be Healed (Part 1)

Laurence's POV:

After y/n went outside and everyone left the room, I went to the armor stand and grabbed an emerald sword. I walked outside to see y/n standing outside with her back to the safe house. I tap on her shoulder, she swings her matryl sword just before she hits me I raise my sword to deflect hers, our swords clash. She looks at my face and lowed her sword.

 "What are you doing?" she whispers.

 "I came out here to keep you company," I whisper back to her. She looks at me and thinks for a while then finally she says...

"Fine." We stand in silence for a while until Ivy pops out of a bush in her Jury of Nine form and charges at us. I thought she learned from last time. I transform into my Shadow Knight form and feel a surge of energy go through me. I look behind me and Laurence is baking away in fear and then I see Ivy back up in fear. What have I become? 

(y/n)'s POV:

  "Fine." We stand in silence for a while until Ivy pops out of a bush in her Jury of Nine form and charges at us. I thought she learned from last time. I transform into my Shadow Knight form and feel a surge of energy go through me. I look behind me and Laurence is baking away in fear and then I see Ivy back up in fear. What have I become? When I look at my reflection in the mirror, I see my wings, clothes, and sword are all the same. Then I notice some differences. My eyes are red, there's a red and black aura around me, and my hair has red streaks in it. I'm a monster. This is a reflection of ME. I don't see a hint of good inside me and then something flashes in front of me. I look to see what it is, but I wish I didn't. "Hello father."

"So you DO remember me. Well then, I see what you chose. Come with me and no one will get hurt."

"No one? Fine. Let me do a few things first."

"Be quick. I'll meet you in the forest." He gives me and evil grin and walks away. I quickly take down Ivy while I'm still in his sights. I want him to be proud of me for some reason. Then, as soon as he disappears into the forest, I run to Laurence who opens his arms to me. He keeps me in a hug, hoping I won't leave. 

"We'll see each other again, but for now, we can't be together."

"What does this mean? A-are you breaking up with me?"

"I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart, but if we stay together it'll be more painful for us if we continue this relationship. It hurts to leave, but....it has to happen or else you and everyone else else gets hurt. I'm a danger now due to the fact I've become the dark side instead of the good."

"Then let me do this one last thing." He leans in and kisses me hard on the lips. It's hard to go now but it has to happen. When we pull away, I notice that everyone is standing in the door way with sad looks on there faces. 

"I assume that you all heard and saw EVERYTHING?"

"Yes. (y/n), why? Why do you have to go. We finally reunited after all these years of not knowing, and you have to go now?" I go over and hug Adam and he hugs back.

"Yes. Father will hurt all of you, related or not. I feel like I'd be less of a threat. The nether is where I belong. I must go now. Good bye." Everyone comes up and hugs me and I give Aaron, Garroth, and Laurence a kiss on the cheek. These are one of the many scars that can't be healed.