Day 2

(y/n)'s POV:

First day as a music major. I wonder if I'll know anyone in my class. Lets see. Room 404...here it is! Let see. It would be pretty awesome if  Aaron or Gene were in here.

"Hey (y/n)!!! Over here!!" Well look at that. Ask and you shall receive I guess. Looks like I'm in between both Gene and Aaron.

"Hey guys. I didn't know you were a music major Aaron. Gene I expected, but you?"

"Yeah. I really like to sing and play guitar so I wanted to do something more with it. I didn't know you were in it though." This is awesome. My brother and best friend since preschool are in my music class. Awesome. I wonder who our teacher is.

"Good morning class. Today we will be figuring out what chorus  parts you will be in." No way. We have Adam Levine as our teacher!!!! OMIOMIOMIOMI!!! He is one of my FAVORITE singers. "Okay first up is Aaron Falcon Claw. Come down to the piano and lets see how you do." So Aaron does a scale, different exercises to see how high and low he can go, and then he has to sing a song. "Next up is Gene (l/n). Come up to the piano." Gene does the same thing and so does everyone else. I guess I'm the last one. "Okay. Last but not least, (y/n) (l/n). Come up to the piano." So I get up and head to the front. My heart starts to pound as get closer to the piano. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Sing a scale okay. 1, 2, 3."

"Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti, Do, Ti, La, Sol, Fa, Mi, Re, Do."

"Good now I want you to, on 'pa', sing up the scale until you can't reach it anymore." So I do and I get higher than a high C. That's hard to do for a lot of singers. I hope he's impressed. "Wow. That's higher than I've heard a lot of singers go. Okay now sing from a middle C to as low as you can singing 'ma, me, mee, mo, moo' okay?"

"Yes sir." So I do and I go lower than most guys.

"Very impressive. It'll be hard to place you but I think I can manage. Before I place you finally, I need you to sing me a song of you choice. What would you like to sing?"

"I was thinking about singing Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5."

"A Maroon 5 fan huh? Good choice. I'll sing along during the chorus if you would like." OH MY IRENE!! Adam Levine wants to sing the chorus with me? OMIOMIOMIOMI!!!!

"That would be amazing! Thank you! *ahem*"

You: Just shoot for the stars if it feels right

And aim for my heart if you feel like it

Take me away and make it okay

I swear I'll behave

You wanted control so we waited

I put on a show now we're naked

You say I'm a kid my ego is big

I don't give a shit and it goes like this

Adam Levine and You: Take me by the tongue and I'll know you

Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you all the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you