My BROTHER!?!

(y/n)'s POV:

"You were adopted, weren't you?" My eyes begin to widen.

"How do you know that?"

"I had a little sister a long time ago. A matter of fact, I had two little sisters and a younger brother. They were put up for adoption when they were little. I was 9 at the time and don't remember a lot about them but all I know is that I gave the youngest a locket and I see you're wearing that now. (y/n),  you are my little sister. You, Gene, and Katelyn are my younger siblings."

"I-I don't believe you. Y-You CAN'T be my older brother!" At this point everyone in the room is staring at us. Gene and Katelyn walk over and look confused but then a gleam of hope and joy enter.

"A-Adam?" Katelyn NEVER stutters. He must be telling the truth. "It's been years. Why have you finally, after ALL THESE YEARS, YOU HAVE FINALLY DESIDED TO SHOW UP!! WHY?!?! DID MOM AND DAD NOT THINK THAT WE WERE AS SPECIAL AS THEIR PRECIOUS FIRST BORN?!? IS THAT IT, HUH!?! GENE AND I HAD TO RAISE (y/n) UP UNTIL COLLEGE BECAUSE OUR ADOTIVE FATHER WAS A DRUNK AND OUR ADOPTIVE MOTHER WAS BARELY HOME BECAUSE OUR FATHER WOULD BEAT US UNTIL WE BLED. Adam, *sigh* we were lonely in elementary school because we would show up with black eyes, scars across our faces, bruises on our arms, and cuts on our legs. Our mom would come home just to patch us up and take us to school. Our dad died in a car accident 4 years ago on his way back from a party." I can feel the tears build in my eyes and I can see them already streaming down Gene's, Katelyn's, and Adam's eyes. I run to Aaron and curl up in his arms on the couch. Laurence and Garroth come and try to comfort me. Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, and Dante go over and comfort Adam, Gene, and Katelyn. All of a sudden a girl with pink hair bursts into the room. Oh no. It's Ivy.

"I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY." She comes over and takes my sweater off my shoulders and the blanket off my legs exposing my scars. I've counted and recounted every one of them. I have twenty scars on my left arm and fifteen on my right. I still have a huge bruise and seventeen scars on both my legs. "SEE GAR GAR! WHY WOULD YOU LOVE A GIRL LIKE THAT? SHE'S WEIRD AND IS A FREAK! THOSE SCARS ON HER DON'T HELP HER SINCE SHE'S ALREADY UGLY!" She grins an evil grin at me and laughs. That's it. I've lost it.

"IVY! Why do you like making people miserable for your own self pleasure? It's rude and selfish. I've grown up in a rude and selfish home with no motherly figure. You grew up in a rich and spoiled home where you have everything you desire EXCEPT love. No one will love you because you are mean and you are cruel in more ways than one. You have exposed my past in a way that hurts more than these memories. I wasn't ready to show these scars because they are my flaws. My flaws are my weaknesses and YOU HAVE SHOWN THEM FOR ALL MY FRIENDS TO SEE!" I feel my eyes get hot and I notice that I'm hovering I the air. I look in the mirror and see that I have demonic black wings, a red and black dress that looks like fire, and flames on my shoulders and wings. What happened to me?

"You think you scare me little miss shy girl. That cute little costume you have on IS quite stylish, but the little getup doesn't even shake me. HA!" As soon as I thought I was getting calm, everything went black."