MOTHER!?!

"(y/n)!!" I turn around to see a tall, skinny woman with (h/c) hair like me. Could it be? "(y/n)! I've looked everywhere for you. I see it's already happened."

"Who are you? I have a guess but I need to know from you."

"I'm your mother."

"Well then in that case, WHY DID YOU PUT US UP FOR ADOPTION!?! WERE WE NOT AS SPECIAL AS YOUR FIRST BORN?!? WERE WE A MISTAKE?!? IS THAT IT? YOU ONLY MEANT TO HAVE ONE CHILD BUT INSTEAD YOU HAD THREE MORE AND DECIDED THAT WE COST YOU TO MUCH MONEY AND YOU CAME TO THE DESITION THAT YOU WOULD PUT YOUR THREE YOUNGEST CHILDREN UP FOR ADOPTION! IS THAT IT? DID I GUESS CORRECTLY MRS.LEVINE?"

"Yes." Her face shows pity and she looks like she's sorry and miserable. My anger begins to wade as I continue to look at her. Now I know where Katelyn got her beauty from. Her eyes are perfectly aligned and narrow to make her look tough and cruel but her facial emotions decide otherwise. Her face is round and narrow, like and oval, and she has perfectly fair skin. She wears no make up yet her eye lashes and eye brows are full and beautiful. Wish I looked like her. She lifts her head up and see the smallest flaw in her perfect beauty. She has one red eye and one blue eye. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't have a say in the matter. Your father--"

"He's Shad isn't he? I'm the princess of evil and good and I have to choose a side." She nods.

"When did you-?"

"I figured it out after I transformed tonight and almost hurt EVERYONE I know and love. Look, I'll always choose good. I'm ready to be the next Irene."

"You've ALWAYS been Irene (y/n). But you've also ALWAYS been Shad's daughter. I'm a descendant from you. You and Shad had my great great great great great grandmother and then you were killed by Shad. He forced me to marry him and here you are. Reincarnated and younger."

"The evil is going to try to take over isn't it? he got close to making Ire-- I mean me evil but failed so he killed me. I remember now and I WILL kill him if it's the last thing I'll do. WAIT!!!! What about Adam, Gene, and Katelyn? Are they evil?"

"Luckily they're mortal like me."

"About that. (y/n), Gene is a Shadow Knight. He was born one. I was born of the Jury of Nine AND the Divine warriors. We are at your service." Laurence, Garroth, Gene, AND Katelyn obey...ME. The border between good and evil. When I look back at them, they all bow to me and I just stand there blind to the world and to my powers. This starts a whole new journey in my life that I don't understand. I love 3 different guys and they like me back, I have powers, and I'm the one who is both good and evil.

"I hope you guys are ready for something crazy because we are going to experience something new, weird, and dangerous." All my friends look at each other and Aaron, Garroth, and Laurence come over and put their hands on my shoulders. I can tell that them and I are starting to blush. Laurence starts to smile and then speaks up.

"Danger is what we live for."