**Chapter 18: Banquet of Night [Dressed in Colors of Blood]

cHAptEr 18:
bAnqUEt Of nigHt
[drEssEd in cOLOrs of bLOOd]

I

    A TREMBLING figure rested on top of another man, who had an indifferent expression on his face. Light passed through the window, faintly illuminating the outlines of the two figures. There were some remnants of the ambiguous air around this bed, and few traces of previous night's actions could still be seen staining the bedsheets.

Ethan traced his fingers across Mikhael's spine with a contented hum.

"I really can't."

Mikhael spat out, lazily raising his head to look through the window. It wasn't even midnight when he got dragged into this hotel room — but the sun outside has already set down for the second time since then! Ethan merely leaned down to kiss his hair, acting as if he didn't hear all that resentment in the younger man's voice.

"Need some blood?"

"..."

Mikhael closed his eyes, too tired to even argue.

This man tossed him around for a full night and day — giving him blood whenever Mikhael used the excuse of being too tired to continue. He really can't go through another round with this Pureblood at the moment!

"Are you sure?" Ethan chuckled, "Even though I would like to keep you confined to the bed for a bit longer, the two of us have somewhere else to go later. Even so, are you certain that you don't want to drink my blood and get rid of fatigue?"

"..."

Mikhael really wanted to stitch Ethan's lips together. This annoyance, if not for this stupid crow tossing him around for hours — would Mikhael's poor self be in this wretched state right now?

But the heinous Half-blood was someone who wouldn't provoke powerful people unless he was certain that he could run away. And right now... If he really dared to attack Ethan, he could only resign himself to being pinned down once again! His eyebrow twitched as he grunted in dissatisfaction, but still propped up his body above the older man's.

"That is that, and this is this — so can you get out? I can't even feel my legs thanks to you now!" Spitting out every word laced with venom, Mikhael glared at Ethan's hands firmly holding his own hips in place.

And below there...

"Like you said, this is this and that is that. You shouldn't have a problem feeding on me in this position." Mikhael was unable to read a single thing from Ethan's face. Such thick skin — this old crow dared to say those words despite still being inside him as if he was merely talking about unimportant things such as weather! 'To think that this crow can put on a poker face as soon as he's done, I refuse to believe that this is still a hum— vampire!'

And so the younger vampire shifted his body into a more comfortable position while his pearl white teeth began to morph, growing sharper in instant.

'See if I don't bite you to death!'

Ethan didn't seem to perceive any pain as Mikhael's fangs sank into his own neck. His gaze only somewhat darkened, lost in his own thoughts as he let his immature lover do as he pleased.

Marks of love-making on Mikhael's body began to fade as if someone pressed a rewind button. Sip after sip of blood, the white-haired man only drank for around ten seconds before moving away. He wiped the blood off his lips, but it left behind a reddish hue on them instead. To Ethan, it only highlighted the rosiness of Mikhael's lips, as if asking to be kissed again. So he didn't hesitate as he flipped him over, pinning Mikhael on the bed one more time. "Not going to resist anymore?"