7

We arrive in the front of my house. I take a deep breath. Eli and I lock hands as we walk in together. I see no sigh of my dad. I spot the keys on the living room table.

"Hey!" I hear a voice say which startles me. I turn around to see my father leaning on the kitchen wall.

"Whoa" Eli stands in front of me.

"What did I say huh!" He yells going to the knife drawer. He pulls out the sharpest knife we have.

"Macy go to the car" Eli says.

"I left you once, and you almost died. I'm not leaving you again" I say.

"Ok on three, we run" Eli says. I nod.

"One, two" Eli says. He runs at us with the knife as I grab the keys.

"Three!" Eli says. We run out the door. Eli is caught up behind me. I hear him wince in pain. I look back and my dad is on the ground. We get in the car I start it up.

"Do you know how to drive?" Eli asks. I nod

"Then drive!" Eli says. I pull out the drive way and we're off.

We arrive at the house and we pack our things putting them in the back of the truck. Everyone gets in.

"Alright, lets just get out of here" Ryder says. I drive out of the forest and we're off on the road.

We live in Texas Katy, I plan on driving to Austin, but it starts to get dark so I drove to a motel.

"When this is all over, I'm gonna get you registered in a new school, we're gonna get you some new clothes like I said, but we didn't get a chance to do" Eli says. I smile as I'm pulling into the Motel parking lot.

"You guys, I can't thank you enough, thank you" I say.

"No need to thank us" Ryder says.

"Now I'm gonna go sign us in" I say.

"I'll come" Eli says.

"I can manage, Ryder did you bring the cash?" I ask. He hands me a fifty.

"Thanks" I get out of the car shutting the door. I walk to the main office and I sign us in for the night. We take all of our things out of the car and go to room number one thirty one.

"This place is nice" Ryder lays on the bed.

"Only two beds?" Ryder smirks.

"We'll figure it out, I'm gonna shower" I get my pajamas out of my bag along with some black lace underwear and a bra. I wash up I leave my hair wet and messy in a bun not really caring. I put my dirty clothes in my bag. I sit next to Eli on the bed.

"I'm gonna go shower, keep it Pg thirteen guys" Ryder gets up. I roll my eyes at him.

"Tell me about yourself" Eli says.

"I'm sixteen, I was born here, my favorite color is dark red, I love music, especially the band Nirvana. I love to read and write, and wanna be a photographer" I say.

"Cool" Eli sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"I had to give up my dreams when I was bitten by Lukas and turned into a werewolf" Eli says.

"Why did Lukas bite you, in the first place?" I ask.

"He needed more pack members, he'd been watching Ryder and I, and he liked us. He told us about his view of being a werewolf and made it seem like it was the best thing in the world. Even if he didn't make it seem that way, he would kill us if we didn't join him" Eli says.