9

I wake up in the Motel bed laying on my back.

I fell awful. I'm sweating, my throat is dry, my stomach fells weird.

"Macy?" I hear a voice say. I look to my left, Eli is on his knees on the side of the bed, holding my hand with Ryder on my right.

"Wha, wh- What's happening?" I ask.

"Lukas bit you" Ryder says. My eyes widen.

"Your transforming" Eli says.

"Into a werewolf!" I say. Eli sighs and nods.

"I don't want to be a werewolf, no!" I say.

"We were waiting for you to wake, to ask you if we could cure you" Ryder says.

"Yes! Do it now!" I say.

"It's not that simple, one of us would have to suck his venom out of your system before you turn tonight" Eli says.

"Won't that hurt?" I ask.

"Not gonna lie, badly. Lukas did this to punish us" Ryder says.

"I'm ready" I say.

"Are you sure?" Eli says.

"Yes" I sigh.

"Which one of you are gonna do it?" I ask. Neither of them answer.

"I'll do it" Ryder stands up and walking over to my left. Eli's hand slips from mine. Eli stands in front of the bed. Ryder grabs my arm looking at the bite mark. He sighs and his teeth go sharp.

"Wait" I say, but it's too late. I feel his sharp teeth go into the wound that was already throbbing of pain. It felt like the bite was being stabbed constantly with a knife, but it was just Ryder's teeth. I scream in pain, I couldn't help it. The pain was unbearable. Ryder suddenly stops.

"Elijah you need too cover her mouth" Ryder sighs. He had blood all over his mouth and teeth. Eli walks over and covers my mouth. I instantly feel the sharp pain in my wrist again. I scream, but all that comes out is muffled screams. I feel the tears stream down my face.

"Ryder stop, I can't take this" Eli says but Ryder doesn't listen. I start to feel dizzy, I loose feeling in all of my bones. Eli takes his hand off my mouth.

"Stop" I whisper. I start seeing black dots in the air and it gets blurry.

"Ryder Stop!" Eli yells, he stops this time. He wipes his mouth on a towel and I start to feel better.

"All the venom isn't out yet" Ryder says.

"How you feeling?" Eli asks.

"I, I, I"

"Shh, she doesn't need to talk" Ryder says.

"You do realize, if I don't get all of the venom out in time, she could die in her first transformation if she can't handle it" Ryder says.

"Yes, can we not talk about that" Eli says.

"What, I don't wanna di, die Elijah" I whisper.

"Your not gonna die" Eli says.

"If I do, I love you" I whisper, Eli smiles.

"I love you too" Eli says.

"Ok, I have no time to waste, I have to start again" Ryder says. His teeth go back into my skin. Eli quickly covers my mouth. I scream biting Eli's hand, I don't know why, it was just an instinct, it just happened.

"Shit" Eli quickly moves his hand from my mouth. Ryder stops. Eli's hand had what looked like a wolf bite on it.

"She's transforming" Eli says.

"I'm so sorry, it was an accident" I say.

"No, it wasn't your fault" Eli says.

"Just take the venom out all ready!" I cry. Ryder starts again and I try to hold in my screams this time. It goes on for hours and hours. So long, that I soon pass out and I wake up to Eli staying by my side, the entire time.

"What time is it?" Ryder stops.

"Seven fifty seven" Eli looks at his phone.

"I don't think, I'm gonna make it" Ryder says. Eli looks at me from the end of the bed.

"Whoa" Eli walks over to the side of the bed. They both look at me in shock.

"What" I say.

"Your teeth are sharp, and your eyes, they're purple" Ryder says.

"No, no no she's transforming, Ryder keep going" He continues.

"Seven fifty nine" Eli says. He sucks even harder getting more venom out. My feel bones start to crack, all of them fell like they're trying to escape my body. Ryder stops.

"It's too late" Ryder says backing up. They both back up to the table. I feel my teeth enlarging, that's the last thing I remember.