The Encounter - Pt2

Peeta POV
Katniss and I left the club and we walk to my car seeing, that she didn't drive. We get to my car and I open the passenger door for her. "A gentleman", she says in a seductive voice. I tell her I respect and treat women right, I have my mom to thank for that I say. We're on the way to her house so I can drop her off. We talk along the way, Katniss asks me about my, family my father is a typical business man always treats my mom with respect showing people as a goddess his love for her's endless she's the love of his life. My mom's very beautiful her is love is as endless for him too with him he is the love of her life.She taught proper etiquette to focus on classes in school college & to be successful like appropriate way of how to present myself working in a business career I love her with all my heart Peeta may I ask a question?, and tell her of course I said.
Do you have any brothers or sisters? She asks. I do I have 2 older brothers Will's the oldest he's 25 & in the Marines his troop is in Afghanistan, and Riley's 23 in the Army in California. I have a twin sister she and I are 20. I am 5 minutes older than Delilah, she prefers Delly. she's a teacher at Panem High School she teaches 12th grade AP English, and me I work at my fathers business an import/export business. May I ask you a question Katniss I asked her. Yes, of course Peeta Do you have brothers or sisters? I

I do I am one of 3 triplets were 20 I've a brother Christian, he prefers Chris he is in California he's a pediatric doctor at Cedars Sinai. I am 5 minutes younger than Chris &
a sister who is 2 minutes younger than me Primrose, but she prefers to be called Prim is a resident in pediatrics at John's Hopkins Baltimore, MD. As for me I'm going to go to a job interview at the business you work at an import/export business. I need to ask a question, please don't lie to me Peeta. Ok I said "fire away" she says what's the real reason that you were at my, graduation?

I take a deep breath and say I had come to recruit you. you are the youngest person in 10 years to graduate, with both a degree in corporate business, & graduating Summa Cum Laude. I've been wondering why you were at my graduation it makes sense now.

We arrived at her house, and turn off the engine off, I go to her side of the car and open the door, I hold her hand as she gets out and says thank you smiling. I say your welcome closing after she is out of the car.

I walk her to her door and, tell her to lock the door so I know, she's safe. She opens the door after, we lean in and we share a passionate kiss. She opens the door & we say goodnight. She closes &, locks the door. I smile knowing that she's safe, & go home.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Final edit 3-25-20

Tracy