Peeta & Katniss Run The Company Together

Katniss POV
Peeta and I came home from our honeymoon a few weeks ago, we walked to the coliseum that first Olympics was held, we also went to the cathedral Vincent Van Gogh painted a beautiful mural on the ceiling, ate their amazing food & we walked along the beach. Peeta and I both agreed that we definitely have to come to back.

Peeta's father and my father in law Robert retired. He informed us that Peeta's now President of the family business. I was asked to join the meeting with both Peeta & Robert . Peeta & I were told that I will also be running the business with Peeta as his mother did before she passed away from leukemia a year ago.

I'll be with Peeta, dividing the work to run the business smoothly. I told my husband & father in law I that won't ever let either of them down. Peeta says With the excellent work you do everyday and loyalty to the business since you started working here I know you will and always will.

Peeta POV
Dad retired & I've given his job I'm his son & heir to the business I love Katniss more than anything in the world. I love knowing that Katniss is my wife & mother of our I little boy Deacon we made together. Dad has asked Katniss to join us. Katniss and I were told that she will be running the business with me just as Mom did before she passed away. We'll split the the work between us to run the business smoothly.

What Katniss says surprises me she says I won't let either of you down. I tell her with all the excellent work and your loyalty since you started working here I know you will and always will.

I said & Dad agreeing with me we  said thank you Katniss for all of your excellent work & your loyalty. Dad said to Katniss I'm honored to have you as my daughter in law & Peeta's wife & mother of Deacon.

You met a wonderful woman Peeta she's an excellent wife & mother to my precious grandson Deacon. I'd a premonition of your future together it'll be an excellent & amazing life. As  both of you & Katniss want  you will be together every lifetime after this one for eternity always, always.
Thank you so much Dad we said.

Your welcome Peeta & Katniss.

I changed it a little bit I like this one than the first one

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Remember to vote and comment