Peeta Proposes To Katniss

Peeta POV
Katniss is pregnant that is the best news It's amazing news to come home to she's only a week pregnant. I know the perfect way to propose to Katniss.

I've my baby shoes my mother's beautiful engagement ring. I'm going to put my baby shoes in a small box & put the ring through the laces tying the laces together, that my persistent mom insisted me to, use until I said yes to giving her ring to propose to Katniss. I said I'd love to thank you, Mom.

She wanted me to use her ring to propose to the woman that I love, & to the woman who makes her son happy that's my Katniss. 

Mom & Dad love her & they are excited to be grandparents they gave me moms ring together.She said she wanted me to use it to propose to Katniss with it.

I'm proposing to Katniss after dinner it is her favorite lamb stew, cheese buns and mousse pie. We're sitting on the couch I give her the wrapped box, Katniss looks at me and says what's the occasion Peeta?

It's a surprise, I said smiling..

Katniss looks at me with her beautiful smile & says thank you.Your welcome baby girl I love you! I love you too Peeta! she says as she opens the box to see, little baby shoes then sees the ring reflecting, off the light of the lamp. She looks up & sees me down on one knee. Peeta oh my god it's beautiful she says. I tell her how much she means to me I take her hand as I propose to Katniss.

Peeta's Proposal
I saw you before we met at the club it's by chance at the same coffee shop. It was later that day when I knew your name. I knew the moment we talked at the bar I was over the moon in love with you. When we were sent to California for work, I was happy we could spend more time together. When we made love for the first time I knew at that you're meant to be my wife and to be the mother of my children. I love you Katniss Everdeen!

Will you marry me Katniss? I ask her

Yes, I will Peeta

Peeta were these your baby shoes?,

Katniss has happy tears on her face also
the hormones of Katniss's pregnancy.

Yes they were, we can use them for our baby I said as she untied, the laces taking the ring off the laces. I take the ring & place it on her left ring finger and kiss her hand .

I love you Peeta! Katniss says

I love you more Katniss, I tell her

I hope you enjoyed the chapter I loved it so much I wanted to write immediately. Thank you for being so patient

Lots of love
Tracy xxx