Peeta & Katniss's Wedding

Katniss POV
I'm here at the church with mom, Prim & Annie getting ready, before the wedding begins. Prim does my hair, Annie's does my nails she's using a dark, beige nail polish on my nails to compliment my olive skin tone. Mom's my grams necklace as something old moms pearl earrings, something borrowed & Deacon's birthstone Zircon something blue.

Mom, Prim & Annie have done a great job helping me to get ready. Mom, Chris, Prim, Finnick, & Annie are all careful hug me not to mess up my hair and, my make up Prim had applied after styling my hair perfectly.

I wish daddy's here.

I know he's always with you watching over you, Peeta, Deacon, Chris, Prim, myself, our family & friends. Uncle Haymitch asks are you ready to walk down to Peeta kiddo?

I said you haven't called me that since the three of us were kids "old habits die hard" he said. It's ok, It's nice to hear it again.

Yes, I'm ready.

I walk down the aisle to Peeta he has a big smile on his face. The priest begins saying the traditional verses and words of the. He tells Peeta he can say his vows.

Peeta POV
I watch Katniss as she walks down the aisle, she's so beautiful in her wedding dress and a smile to match mine. Her uncle will be giving her away Haymitch's her dad's brother. We join hands as I say my vows.

Peeta's Vows
Katniss when I saw you in the coffee shop
I knew there was, something very special about you. I saw you dancing with Finnick it was driving me crazy. I have to admit that I was jealous. It was later when you told me your name and knew that, you are my one
and only. You're the piece of me that was missing. We've come a long way we've had our ups & down we will, have some in the future as all couples do, it's what keeps a relationship healthy. We have our angel & little boy Deacon. You are my soulmate for eternity. I can't believe that I have you and your smoking hot body, I have you all to myself."I love you to the moon & back". I love you forever and always.

Katniss's smiling and lightly squeezing my hands we have happy tears on our face. I lightly squeeze her hands too.

The priest says repeat after me Peeta
I say I Peeta James Mellark, take you Katniss Isabelle Everdeen as my lawful wedded wife to have and to hold to love and to cherish in sickness & in health to honor & obey until death do us part With this ring I thee wed I slide her ring on her left ring finger & smile.

Katniss's Vows
I remember when I saw you in the coffee shop I have to admit I was checking you out  I was hoping you would notice I thought to myself I want him I must have said that out loud I saw the sexy smirk  on your face like you do now I knew that you had known. It wasn't until we met later again at the bar You told me what your name was. I'd never thought or imagined this, how my life would be and I would have, your attractive & sexy body all to myself. We have our  angel our little boy Deacon. Yes we've had our ups and downs, we'll have some in the future we'll get past those together. I have never been happier than I am now.I have never met anyone who loves, me with so much love, passion, fierceness & protectiveness as you do Peeta. I love you Peeta always.

I Katniss Isabelle Everdeen take you Peeta James Mellark to be, my lawfully wedded husband to have and to, hold to love & to cherish in sickness and in health to honor and obey until death do us part with this ring I thee wed. Katniss slides my ring on my left ring finger we have more tears on our face we are smiling at each other.

By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss your bride I hear the priest say. I remove her vail off her face. We kiss passionately everyone's happy, clapping cheering and whistles we pull away for air smiling & say I love you.

I'm happy to announce to you
Mr. & Mrs. Peeta James Mellark

At the reception
Peeta holds Deacon as he's holding my hand when Posey Gale's, daughter asks
if she could hold Deacon, she asks as her father asks Peeta, and I if it would be ok? Peeta and I smile & say yes of course she can. Posey sits on her fathers lap as the 3
of us make sure she's, careful as she holds Deacon we watch her ,he grips her finger.

The rest of the night was fun and full of memories in, their speeches & cutting the cake. We're laughing, putting cake on each other's face with lots of laughs from family and friends. Peeta & I both feed each other the first piece cake. We have our first dance as husband & wife. It was an amazing night, I love my husband Peeta, always .

Gale is sitting down with Posey next to him I know he's having a good time to Peeta and I get married. Peeta and I go over to talk to him we know he's having an inner war with his thoughts in his head. . Gale asks me if I can ever forgive him he still hates himself for it. Seeing how much it pains him to this day.

I look at Gale he has happy/sad tears Peeta and I say that it will take time. Gale smiles thanking us. Your welcome Peeta and I say.

Gale holds Deacon I had forgotten at how amazing our friend is, with his daughter
now that we all worked through, why he
did what he did to me. It's to protect his little girl We know he never wanted to hurt me

Tonight is a night Peeta and I will forget, all the problems with Gale they have all been resolved we can all start our friendship over  "with a clean slate". Peeta & I can start our lives together as a husband & wife with our little boy Deacon.