The Meeting

Peeta POV
Today's the day my father " Lucifer aka The Devil" meets Katniss. He's going look at Katniss closely, he's looked into her life family, friends, her past when she was a child to present day as an adult. Dad asks me "do you love Katniss Peeta?" Yes Sir I do, "I'm over the moon in love with her. I love Katniss Everdeen." I've learned not to try to question how he knows people's thoughts or feelings. I'm brought to reality when my father says, "I know what you're thinking, & I'm glad, you've learned not to question how Im are to know things." I can safely say &, tell you that she is "head over heels" in love with you If you want to marry her, you've my blessing Peeta, she's beautiful son.. Katniss loves you for who you are. Peeta keep being you, to build an inseparable relationship.

Katniss POV
I'm nervous because I'm meeting an important person in the business. For all I know he's probably, the President of the business. I take a couple of deep, breaths and I let them out to calm, my nerves & I've myself a pep talk, "Cmon Everdeen you do this it'll be a piece of cake." He introduces himself as Robert I say hello Robert I'm K---Kat yes I know who you are, Katniss and we shake hands. Mrs. Everdeen, Katniss I've noticed the excellent work you have been doing. I have decided that you will only track & manage our very sensitive private accounts along with Annie and Finnick. The three of you are the most trusted people in the business that we want to manage them. Your office will be between Annie and finnick's office, you start tomorrow. Take the rest of the day off and we'll see you in the morning I say thank you, and I leave. That's easier than I thought..