Epilogue

5 Year's Later
Peeta & Katniss's POV
Katniss and I have been doing great we have two beautiful kids Deacon is 6 now and his sister Seraphina is now 5, she's a daddy's girl she's my mini Katniss with my ocean blue eyes and my blonde hair.

Peeta's 100 % right our Seraphina is a daddy's girl  Deacon's my mommas boy. The Mellark- Hawthorne partnership is going strong getting stronger everyday. Robert and my mom got married, yeah I know, weird right?, just a few months after Seraphina was born. Will & Riley served five years in the Marines & the Air Force & 6; are the head of security for the family - Hawthorne business. Peeta and I were happily surprised.

Chris is a lawyer & Prim is a pediatrician at the local hospitals. Finnick and Annie are married they've a son Finn 5 & a daughter Marley 4. Gale's married to our childhood friend Madge they've Gale's daughter Posey 11, & they're biological children girls Lara 5 & Liesel 5. All of us me, Katniss, Finnick, Annie & Gale made the Mellark - Hawthorne mafia's legal.

I hope you you like the epilogue I wanted to give you guys a great end I hope I did, I loved writing this story this is one of my favorite stories I've written.

Thanks for your patience & staying with me writing Peeta & Katniss's story.

Lots of love
Tracy xxx