The Honeymoon

Peeta POV
We had the reception in our big backyard with our favorite flowers Katniss's Primroses and mine is a Dandelion our immediate family have taken care of packing and making sure everything that we need is in car for our honeymoon.

We got changed from our formal clothes me from my tux & Katniss her wedding dress. We head out the front door everyone's there to say bye to us. We spent as much time as we could with Deacon but we know we don't have much time before we've to catch our flight to Rome, Italy for our honeymoon.

Katniss and I give hugs and kisses tell Deacon mommy and daddy love you and we'll be home soon dad, my mom, Katniss's Mom Marie as she has asked me to call her Prim, Chris, Will and Riley they're leave isn't up until three days after we come home they all assure us that Deacon will be fine. Katniss and I give our little boy a hug & kiss & say to our precious angel our little boy "Mommy & Daddy Love you"

A/N I don't know what the time difference between United States & Europe I live on the east coast in of The United States it's an educated guess,

Italy 6 hours later -. 9pm

Katniss & I slept on the plane we're in our hotel room I look out at the beautiful view of Rome. Katniss is leaning against the doorpost only wearing sheer panties showing her shaved pussy I'm instantly hard she smirks knowing it's because of her.

I'm kissing my beautiful wife and push her panties down as she's pushing my boxers down. We move to the bed and I put a condom on Deacon was born three months ago. Katniss and I've agreed to wait for another baby until we're ready.

I kiss Katniss on her beautiful lips kissing down to her neck to her breasts stopping at her nipples sucking for a few minutes I know she's breast milk in her breasts for her feed Deacon & continue down to one of my favorite places her pussy. Katniss says Peeta eat my pussy I need you inside me & opens her legs I say with pleasure Katniss anything for my beautiful wife,baby.

I lick her folds to her clit and suck her clit to tease her a little I slide my tongue inside her I lick & suck softly, gently, & pleasurably. Katniss is screaming and moaning my name she pushes my head gently into her pussy & says Peeta deeper harder faster I do as my wife Katniss asks Katniss is screaming my name oh my god Peeta fuck don't stop. Her walls clench my tongue and cums.

I take my tongue out of her and brings my mouth to hers we kiss deeper and passionately intensely. She says Peeta make love to me I need your cock inside me, I'm going  be gentle with everything you ask & want me to do. I said Katniss. you gave birth to Deacon a few months ago I know you will you always are.

I'm putting a condom on when Katniss stops me and says I don't want you to put it on. I ask Katniss are you sure honey you may get pregnant you gave birth to Deacon three months ago I just want you to be sure before I'm inside you baby.
Think about it for a few minutes,ok?

Ok, my beautiful wife Katniss says
A few minutes later Katniss says your right Peeta, you know what's best for us, Deacon and everyone we love. I would do anything for the ones I love, I said. I put the condom on & thrust slowly getting a rhythm.

My cock is now fully hardened & I thrust faster and harder sparks go through us intensely every time we touch increasing 10x more when we kiss intensely, passionately & every time we make love. I know that her orgasm is building from how her body is responding to my erection.

Peeta harder, faster, deeper I do as Katniss asks gently. I'm moaning & groaning thrusting harder, faster & deeper fuck yes honey you feel so good Katniss Katniss says fuck yes Peeta you feel so good inside me I'm happy your my husband, father of Deacon & the only man to make love to me. I am happy your my wife mother of Deacon & the only woman I will make love to Katniss.

Katniss is screaming my oh my god Peeta I'm going to cum. Hold on I'm almost there I thrust a few more times I'm screaming oh my god Katniss I'm coming . We both cum screaming each other's name loud.

Katnisss I'm screaming her name

Peetaaa, Katniss screams my name

I pull out gently and get off the bed to take the condom off and tie & knot it securing any semen in the condom & I throw it away into the trash can. I lay down beside and I hold Katniss in my arms her head is on my chest. Before we fall asleep
Katniss & I say I love you & fall into a peaceful sleep as husband & wife.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Remember to vote and comment
Thank you for reading my book Have a good week everyone :)

Lots of love
Tracy xxx