19 (NEW)

His mind reeling, Cameron was trying hard to process what was happening in front of him. His young teammate, barely out of college teammate, was slobbering, spreading his saliva, all over a woman he had just met, just met. His lips were travelling all over her face, kissing her lips, neck, ears. He was like a man possessed. Cameron didn't want to go there but they were just short of having sex.

"Aren't you going to stop him?"Sharon hissed from beside him. Her eyes were blazing with fury, glaring up at him and then Logan. In a daze, he wondered whether he had heard her correctly. He knew he had when her gaze returned to him but he wasn't sure what she expected of him. Was he supposed to tear them apart? Physically get between them? Pour cold water on them? Scold him like she had?

"Before I do anything, can you let me know how this happened?"he asked softly. Her eyes were on Logan so he wasn't sure if she heard him.

"I don't know where this woman came from,"she finally said, "but I saw her cosying up to the idiot when I went back. And I don't know what spell she casted or what perfume she's wearing but Logan was all over her. He did everything she said. Like order this, eat this, drink that."

"He's young. And she is very... tempting. It's not going to hurt him."

"That's where you're wrong. So wrong. The wrongest ever! For some reason, the conversation got onto the office and contract and then she wanted to see the office. And what can a poor, bewitched, naïve boy gotta do? He's going to bring her back to the office."

"The office?"

"Yeah. Exactly." She nodded at his bewilderment. "I tried to talk some sense into him but that woman, that witch, blocked me at every turn. It was hard enough to stall him, get him in here- That is vile. I'm going blind. Blind. Please stop that."

Cameron didn't want to turn. From the way Sharon paled and looked determinedly away, it was not going to be a pretty sight. And, truth behold, it was not. A pretty sight. Burying his face under her top, Logan was passionately going at her breasts. And the woman was enjoying it, if the sounds coming out of her and her face were to be trusted.

"I don't want to go there,"he hissed in response. He was physically repulsed. Some men were into that, public, very public, displays of affection. But that was not for him. Especially since he knew Sharon- Wait, no. Why her?

"Well, you have to. I have to get back and, as much as Kathryn sucks, I don't think Matt would want one of his athletes on the front pages."

Letting out a lengthy sigh, Cameron just waved Sharon and the thought away and ran his hands down his face.

What was he going to do?

--------@@@@---------

"Beer?"Cameron asked as Logan took a seat at the island. He had brought Logan back to the apartment after managing to get him away. He had had to physically separate them and his hands had never felt the same. It had taken a lot of effort, exhausting him in the process. All the way back, Logan had been silent, exactly like the sullen teenage impression he had now.

Sighing, he took two beers and joined Logan at the island. No words were spoken as the two of them took the first sip of beer. Feeling his muscles relaxing as the beer did its job, Cameron eyed Logan worriedly.

One of his worries centered on the woman who'd latched onto Logan. She had refused to leave even as Logan turned uninterested eyes on her. She had insisted on going back to the office, screaming and shrieking at their backs. She had even tried to links arms with Logan but he had turned into a docile lamb by then, pushing her away upon Cameron's words.

That was suspicious. Why would a total stranger, a woman especially, want to go to the agent's office? All the women who went after football players, or athletes in general, looked for sex, fame and partying. No one looked for the agent unless it was to be introduced to other, more famous athletes. Which he knew was not the case here because Logan had let Cameron's identity slip but the woman hadn't even batted an eye. Now he knew why Sharon had been concerned.