Picture's Within

"They froze you, how are you alive?" asked Denise who was now quite confused.  "I don,t know, asked him, that the first face I saw when I woke, plus all the others that were frozen and we free," explained Dereck.

"I wouldn't know either why he's alive, they were in glass coffins, all I know that I really don't know what's going on.  This is all too damn weird.  My grandmom takes me out of school to work, the house is filled with pictures that talk.  Right, I have a fly in my pocket, that talks.  I've pinched myself again, but I've had too many black and blues already." explained Thomas

"What are you saying there were more people with my brother?" she asked  "Yes, they followed the fireflies to the police station, they all don't remember what happened to them.  I'm sure by now, the police took them all to the hospital.

 Now crossing the highway towards the police station was the group, still following the fireflies, but they seem to be in some kind of trance.  They all walked in the same motion at the same time, more like robots.  When they all were standing right in front of the building, the fireflies surrounded them and then the moment they flew away, everyone woke up.  "Where am I?", asked John  "How, did we get here?" asked Aida "Look, their's too many of us, there is the police station, something has to be wrong if we all appeared standing here out of nowhere." said Jack as they all walked into the police station looking for help.

Meanwhile at Denise home, "Fireflies, what are you talking about. And what are doing with a dead fly in your pocket?" she asked concerned.  "Excuse me, young lady, I'm not dead." said the fly as loud as possible.  He needed to be heard and his yells were only whispered to humans.  "My goodness did that fly just talked?" she asked surprised  "Denise and Dereck, this is...wait, what she I call you?" Thomas asked as he opens out his hand for the fly to sit on.  "My name is Buz." the fly whispered  "Buz, how cute is that.  How can you talk?" she asked  "I'm sorry but I can't really get into details right now, Thomas needs to get back to the house before six.  when that thing realized that her food supply is gone, it's coming after us.  I don't what to be put into a coma again." said Dereck who skin was now getting a little color.   

We need to find her, and bring her out into the sunlight." said Buz  "What, are you saying, this thing, that supposed to be your grandmother, is some kind of vampire?" she said with a frightened look as she called her daughter's father to take her for a while.  That she an important matter to attend.   Once she had someone to care for her daughter.

  "So, where should we look first, we have about two more hours of daylight left," asked Denise    Then the Fly whispered, "Wait here I have an Idea," it said as it flew out the window.

The fly began making buzzing noise through the forest, asking its fellow flies, to find some that smell like something rotten.  In minutes,  Hundreds of thousands o large green fly storming around the trees, bushes, air, using their senses to find something rotten.

Buz led the way, as they followed him into the tunnel.   There were so many that the walls of the tunnels went from brown to green and black.  Then the flies flew by Buz and headed further into the tunnel.    Buz was right behind them, trying his best to catch up.

Then they all stopped in front of a brick wall.  Whatever Buz was looking for was behind that wall.  His fellow flies stood on top of the wall covering it completely. 

Then Buz to them to wait for him, there, that he will return shortly.  The large flies did just that, they were enjoying the smell away.

The fly headed back to the others, he did his part, now it was their turn to complete that task.