Finally

***Brianne's P.O.V.***

I woke up, feeling groggy, and even more tired than before. I felt drained, but energized at the same time. I lay there, in what felt like a super soft bed, with my eyes closed. I made sure all of my limbs were still intact before opening my eyes.

I didn't get to open my eyes before I heard a soft snoring next to me. I felt an indent next to me on the bed, but this bed felt a lot more comfortable then what I was in for a month.

I finally collected the courage to open my eyes. I started sobbing at the sight.

I looked up to find the familiar white and faint glow of my lights. All down to the stark white walls and grey fireplace and furniture. I turned my head to the side and found Lucas' beautiful sleeping face next to mine. I jumped on him.

He jerked awake and immediately hugged me back just as tight. He loosened his hold on me when I winced, but I hugged him tighter in fear of this going away. I sobbed in his neck as his fingers ran through my hair. My nails dug into his back, but he didn't show any sign of pain.

He pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes. "I missed these eyes so much. I didn't have anything else to get lost in." He finally said in his deep voice that I missed so much. His voice set shivers down my spine, as if I forgot what he sounded like.

I smiled and started crying even harder. I hugged him tighter to me as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. We stayed that way for a long time.

Lucas finally pulled away because he realized I was still hurt. His eyes roamed the top half of my body and I realized I was covered in one of his t-shirts. "Are you hurting still?" he asked me.

I shook my head no while still gazing in his beautiful eyes. His hands grabbed my cheeks and pulled me back to him. "Can you heal yourself? Do you want to go outside? I cant stand it that your hurt."

"I'm okay, let's go outside."

His eyes left my leg to look into mine. His smile was a thousand watts as he looked at me. "I missed your voice. Still as beautiful as the first time I heard it."

"I yelled at you the first time I met you." I chuckled.

"I know, it's what attracted me to you first." we chuckled and he picked me up.

"I can walk you know."

"I know, but I'm not letting you go." I kissed his cheek.

I winced when Lucas started to move, so he let me down just to put me on his back. He gave me a piggy-back ride all the way downstairs and into the garden. He followed the maze to the stone room in the middle of the maze. Roses still bloomed all over the walls. I hadn't been here since two men tried to kidnap me here- Ace's men.

That was the day I almost lost my best friend.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are sleeping. They've been up all night worrying about you."

"What about the people at the mansion?"

"What people?"

"No, we have to go back! Olivia is there! We need to go back and save them!"

"Save who, baby?"

"Erebus had servants working at his house. We need to go get them. He will hurt them to find me. I can't have him hurt Olivia anymore."

"Who is Olivia?"

"She's a friend I made there, she helped me. We need to go back."

"It's already done child." Merliene walked into the room.