Moving & Greeting

You moved into an apartment. Your house only had 4 rooms. The kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, and your bed. Wow. You have a small place. Anyways, you started unpacking and arranged some stuff. After you did that you lied down your bed and sighed. You slept. The next morning, you woke up at 8:30 A.M. You cooked breakfast and ate. After you ate, you decided that you should greet the neighbors. Boy, oh boy. You really wished that they would like you. As a friend of course. You went to your closet and wore your (F/C) hoodie and pants. You went outside your door and sighed. You went to a door on your right and knocked on the door. "Who's there?" someone said. You already knew that it was a Knock Knock joke. Ah, the classic. How did you even know that fast anyways? "Orange." you responded. "Orange who?" He said. "Orange you gonna open the door and introduce yourself?" you responded with a smirk. He opened the door. He has a brown hair and a green hoodie. "That was a good one! By the way, my name's Edd. What's yours?" he asked happily. "(Y/N)." You said. "That's a nice name." He said. "Thanks!" You said. "Oh! I almost forgot! Let me show you around!" He said smiling. "This is my cat Ringo!" Edd said. "That's a cool name!" You responded. (TBH this is like turning into an Edd X Reader...) "Thanks, (Y/N)!" He said. "This is the kitchen! This is where we eat!" Edd said. "We?" You asked. "Oh yeah! I have friends living with me!" Edd said. "Cool!" You responded. "Yeah! They're actually buying stuff right now! I say to buy Cola everytime!" Edd said. You were surprised that he likes Cola very much. "You love Cola, huh?" You said smiling. "Yup!" He said smiling. Someone opened the door. You and Edd were surprised. "Edd! We're back! We have Cola and other stuff we bought!" He said. You turned around and saw his 3 friends you assumed. You saw a guy that has a light-brown spiky hair with no... Eyes? You asked yourself on how could he see but you answered yourself that he just has black eyes. He was also not happy and was drinking his Smirnoff. Anyways, you saw the second guy. He has a ginger hair and wearing a light-purple hoodie and a green overcoat, and he has a square chin? What? Anyways, you moved on with the next guy. He has a red hoodie that has (IDK what the color is.) hair that has to pointy hairs at the front that resembles horns.