Adventure (Short Movie)

You woke up yawning, you checked the others and they were still asleep. Tord wasn't there.

You woke the others telling Tord wasn't here. "Probably going for a walk," Tom said shrugging it off. "I guess so." You said.

You all stood up and walked out and went to your rooms until Edd saw a note. "Hey guys?" Edd said. "Yeah?" Tom replied. "I found a note," Edd said reading it. "What does it say?" Matt asked. "It says,"

Dear Edd, Tom, Matt, (Y/N),

I have left to go to the Red Army. Turns out my soldiers needed a leader and the whole army was going haywire without me. I hope this won't upset you guys, I'll be back. Hopefully not 8 years again... I promise I won't be betraying you guys. Anyways, bye!

Love,
Tord"

"Leaving? Again?" Edd said. "He left before?" You asked. "Well, yeah. It wouldn't make sense that he would be in the Red Army without leaving," Tom explained. "Oh." you said.

Tord's P.O.V.

"Will you miss your old friends? Even your love of your life, (Y/N)?" Paul asked. Also, I told Paul and Patryk that I had a new friend that is a girl named (Y/N).

"She's not my girlfriend, it's Tom's," I frowned. "Tom? Your enemy?" Paul asked. "Yes. Who else would it be, idiot?" I was getting frustrated. "S-sorry sir..." Paul said worryingly. I sighed and said, "It's alright," putting my hands in my pockets.

Narrator's P.O.V.  (Still in Tord's Scene)

The 3 soldiers arrived at the army, they got out and went to the entrance.

Patryk opened it and Tord was shocked to what he just saw. His soldiers running around, making so much bad commands, and throwing grenades at the boxes of bombs and blew up.

"Everyone STOP!" Tord shouted as everyone stopped. "Now tell me, why is everything out of control?" Tord asked looking at his soldiers suspiciously.

"R-red Leader-"

"Nevermind that," Tord said. "O-okay..." The soldier said. "Hmph. And please... For all of you soldiers... Call me Tord. That is my real name," Tord said. "Now fix everything up and get back to work you sluggards." Tord said. "Yes Sir!" They said saluting.

Back To The Gang

"What are we gonna do? We need him back!" Edd said. "We can't, it's a military base, remember?" Tom said. "Oh yeah," Edd replied.

"Hey guys, I found a teleporter!" You said. Matt grabbed it and said, "A MIRROR!" he was excited to see a mirror again. "MATT NO-" Edd tried to stop him as Matt teleported. All of you got in to save Matt, and you guys teleported too.

All of you dropped to the ground and Matt dropped on it and broke it. "Ugh... What- uhhmmm..." Edd stared. "Edd? What are you-... Oh." Tom stared as well. "Tom? What's- uhhh... Hi?" Matt stared. "Matt? What's going on- SOLDIERS?!" You shouted shockingly looking at soldiers.

"What's going on here- MATT?! TOM?! EDD?! (Y/N)?! HOW'D YOU GET HERE?!" Tord was confused. "Tord?! Wait, oh.... We got teleported into the Red Army..." Tom said. "I can tell," Edd said looking at a sign that says 'Enemy Base (Red Army)'.

"So... Can you take us back home?" You asked. "Okay, but explain to me on how you guys got here?" Tord asked. "Well... (Y/N)foundateleporterandmattthoughtitwasamirrorsoelookedatitandgottelepoortedandwetriedtosavehimandwegotteleprotedwithhim." Tom explained. "Oh, well, I guess I'll take you guys home now," Tord said. "Yay! Tord's gonna come back!" Matt said. "Nope, gonna come back a year later," Tord said. "Awww..." Matt said sadly. "Anyways, HEY BIG EYEBROWS AND CHICKEN WING HAIR, GET OVER HERE!" Tord snapped his fingers. "Okay, Tord. What is it this time?" Paul asked. "I want you to take my friends home," Tord said putting his hands at his back. "How did they get here?" Patryk asked. Tord then explained what happened.

"Oh, okay. We'll take them home, Tord." Patryk said. "Their address to their apartment is Eddsworld2003." Tord said. "Okay, thanks." Paul said grabbing his keys.

Paul opened the car doors to let Edd and the others in. Paul and Patryk were in the front and Patryk started driving. "Bye Tord!" Tom waved. "Heh, bye Tom." Tord waved.

When they got home, they got out of the car. "Thanks, how much money will we pay you?" Matt asked. "We're not uber drivers. Now go home." Paul said as the car drove off.

You all went home to your apartments. "Bye guys!" You said walking in your room. "Bye (Y/N!)" All of them said as they got in their rooms. You went to your room and slept.

hhhh i know it's not very long but this is not the actual movie